• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing Your New 1st Line Director: Supporting Your Goals and Dreams

In summary, Darcy is working towards becoming an Advanced Director, but has hit a roadblock. She is looking for advice on how to introduce herself to her new team and what to say to them.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Ok wow, I've been posting alot today but I've spent all day in my office trying to get organized, so forgive me!

Ok, so here's the situation... I have a Director on my team who has decided, for personal reasons, to give up her Directorship. This was a very prominent and successful young Director who has spent a year building a strong organization and team. I received her letter to step down from Directoship today. It was very well written and sent to her downline to explain the circumstances. Most of her team is from another part of my state and I have not met them yet. Now, in her absence, I become their Director and they become my 1st line. She also has a motivated team with one "Potential Director" working towards that goal, along with some consistant high sales acheivers.

What I'm looking for, without much luck in finding it, is a letter, etc. that some of you might use to explain to her downline who I am and what role I will now be playing in their businesses. I want to know what their goals and dreams for their business are and how I can help to support them as they make it a reality. I also plan on making a trip to their area to help the most prominent "Future Director" hold a team meeting and get to know them all.

Any suggestions on what I should say to them to introduce all of this?:confused: It seems like a lot for them to take in so I want to word it the best I can...

I 'm sorry I don't have a letter but how luck is that , good luck

Darcy,
I don't have any suggestions for the letter, sorry, but I just wanted to say how awesome it is that you are working towards Advanced Director! I'm from NH, but close to the Maine border, and I went to school in Maine. It's great to see local people here on CS. Anyways, as far as your situation goes, I would just write out a letter saying basically what you just said about wanting to help them reach their goals, and then maybe attach a survey to fill out on what their goals are and why they do PC. I have the one my director uses if you'd like me to e-mail it to you.Good luck!

chefbritt said:
Darcy,
I don't have any suggestions for the letter, sorry, but I just wanted to say how awesome it is that you are working towards Advanced Director! I'm from NH, but close to the Maine border, and I went to school in Maine. It's great to see local people here on CS. Anyways, as far as your situation goes, I would just write out a letter saying basically what you just said about wanting to help them reach their goals, and then maybe attach a survey to fill out on what their goals are and why they do PC. I have the one my director uses if you'd like me to e-mail it to you.Good luck!
Thankyou very much for your encouraging words! Having a Director step down is giving my business a little draw back to reaching that goal, but I have to remember, that recruiting people is NOT about me, it's about how I can help THEM! Once I get that concept down, I'm sure that I things will start happening more naturally.

Yes, I just went to a training the other day with Jan Gilbert, my Pampered Chef Sales Manager from home office, and she gave us the best sheet that focuses around goal. She's a word person and doesn't like to use the word goals, she prefers aspirations and hopes and dreams. She also trained that it's not ENOUGH to "Say what you want, but you have to WANT what you want!" I took a lot from her training and plan to re-vamp my business and start working closely with team members who want my help.

All of everyone's ideas are MUCH appreciated!

Darcy, I agree with the other posts -- and can only think that it may be a good idea to travel to the area to have a meeting with them. It may be a good thing for them to meet you in person, and it would certainly build rapport!

It would be great if you could share Jan's ideas and words with us. I for one could use them!

Good Luck! :)

It would be great if you could share Jan's ideas and words with us. I for one could use them!

I second that request! :)

What does it mean to be a 1st Line Director?

A 1st Line Director at Pampered Chef is a leadership role within our company. It means that you have successfully built a team of consultants and are now responsible for supporting and mentoring them in their own business goals and dreams.

How will Pampered Chef support me in my role as a 1st Line Director?

As a 1st Line Director, you will have access to a variety of resources and support from Pampered Chef. This includes ongoing training and development opportunities, access to our Director community, and support from your Regional Director.

What are some common goals and dreams of 1st Line Directors?

Some common goals and dreams of 1st Line Directors at Pampered Chef include earning a consistent income, growing their team, and building a successful business that allows them to achieve financial stability and flexibility.

How can I effectively support and mentor my team as a 1st Line Director?

As a 1st Line Director, it's important to build strong relationships with your team members and understand their individual goals and motivations. This will allow you to provide personalized support and guidance to help them achieve their dreams.

What are some tips for setting and achieving my own goals as a 1st Line Director?

Setting and achieving goals is crucial for success as a 1st Line Director. Some tips for setting and achieving your goals include creating a specific plan, staying organized, and regularly tracking your progress and adjusting your actions as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • krhodes74