• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hubby and I off to Celebrate Our 25Th!

In summary, a couple is leaving for Maui early Friday morning for a vacation and to renew their vows after 25 years of marriage. They will be staying in a penthouse condo in Kanapali and have a party planned for when they return with friends and family. They are praying for safe travels and a good time together. The couple is thankful for their marriage and asks for prayers to keep their bond strong.
Nanisu
Gold Member
we leave for Maui early Friday morning, flying out of San Diego even though we live in Orange County it's way cheaper...just us....no kids (they are grown up anyway, but still live at home). So, prayers that we just relax and have a good time, enjoy being together (we already do, but the enemy would love to destroy it I know). When we get back we are having a party for about 50 friends and renewing our vows--same pastor that married us, how cool is that--the party is pretty much planned, with vows, games, and fun food, so we are ok there, just need to pull it all together. I am so blessed to be married to this man, but please pray for traveling mercies and a good time!

Thanks
N

Congratulations - and have a beautiful time together.

Prayers for traveling mercies being said!

Wow, 25 years! That is so incredibly wonderful to hear. (Maui doesn't sound so bad either!) Have a fabulous time together!

I'll be praying for your travels as well as your time together. May this be a time of drawing even closer.

Wow....25 years! I pray that this time together brings you both closer to God and to each other. Stay "in the moment" so you can enjoy each day together! I pray that God keeps you both safe in your travels, too!

Have a wonderful time!

Make sure you upload some pics when you get back!

where are you staying in maui?we are in a mahana penthouse condo in kanapali until wed

Wow---congrats!!! What a great milestone. Have a wonderful trip! DH and I honeymooned on Maui 10 years ago. Maybe we'll go back for our 25th!!

Have a great time - what a wonderful accomplishment in your marriage! I love Hawaii - haven't been there since 1985 - my husband would love to go - on his lists of places that he hopes to go someday.

Related to Hubby and I off to Celebrate Our 25Th!

1. How can Pampered Chef products help make our 25th anniversary celebration special?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products that can enhance your anniversary celebration. From beautiful serving platters to versatile cookware, we have everything you need to create a memorable and delicious meal for your special day.

2. Do you have any specific product recommendations for a 25th anniversary celebration?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are perfect for a 25th anniversary celebration. Our stoneware bakeware and serveware, as well as our kitchen tools like the Mix 'N Chop and Quick Slice, are all great options to help you create a memorable meal for your special occasion.

3. Can I find gift ideas for my spouse on your website?

Absolutely! We have a "Gifts for Him" and "Gifts for Her" section on our website where you can find unique and practical gifts for your spouse. From personalized kitchen gadgets to stylish cookware, we have something for every type of cook.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for anniversary celebrations?

While we do not have specific promotions for anniversaries, we regularly run sales and offer discounts on our products. You can sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on any current deals.

5. Can I find recipes for a romantic dinner on your website?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for a romantic dinner. You can search by category, including "Date Night" or "Romantic Dinners," to find the perfect dish for your celebration. You can also find recipe inspiration and tips on our social media pages and blog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
  • thecougchef