• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Host/Guest Appreciation Event: Ideas for a Successful Gathering in August

In summary, the participants in this conversation are discussing their yearly events for past hosts and guests. They share ideas such as doing a Chinese Auction and serving food from the new Season's Best, as well as giving away prizes and holding a tent sale with discounted products. They also discuss the use of tickets and drawings to give away products and split host benefits. One person is also considering serving homemade ice cream with various toppings at her event.
annew
just curious if any of you do a yearly event for past hosts/guests??? I'm working on a flyer b/c I'd like to do 1 in August.

I'm looking for other ideas to give hosts/guests to come...bring a friend....etc.

I'll post the flyer when I'm done.

TIA!

I do 2 events each year. I invite all hosts who have hosted for me in the last 12 months. I do a Chinese Auction and give away all of the products in my host benefits box. I do it the last Thursday before the next selling season starts. This show averages $700+ for me and last time I got a recruit. I always get a handful of bookings as well. I also give everyone a new SBRC and new catalog.

I make an app, entree and dessert from the new Season's Best and have that ready when they arrive. They get their tickets upon arrival. They eat and drop their tickets in if they want, then I have everyone share their thoughts on the recipes. Then I do a quick overview of the products, then a booking and recruiting commercial. We take a 10-minute break (with timer) and anyone who wants to book or info on our opp get more tickets. They can drop the rest of their tickets in the cups at that point. Then I start the prizes. I pick the winning tickets and the winner HAS to be excited or they don't win. I had one woman jumping up and down last time and she almost brought my bookcases down!!!! It's always a blast!

After the prizes are done, I take orders. Most order what they didn't win and then I turn it in as a show for myself and use the host rewards to get any products I want that I didn't earn at the consultant level.

I'm attaching my flyer here for you so you can see how I do it. HTH! :)

Attachments

• Host Appreciation Invite Spring 10a.doc
    426 KB · Views: 232
My Host/Guest Appreciation Evening gets bigger every year. I do it up BIG! I save products that I get for free and 60% off for the whole year, and use them for drawings/raffles, etc...
This year, I am setting up our big Screen Tent (Thanks PC - earned it last year!) and our Quik-Shade Tent, and doing the whole thing in our newly landscaped yard! It's getting too big for the house! I usually fill up my Sept, Oct, and Nov with bookings when I do this!

I'm going to make the Antipasta Pizza, and a couple other recipes, and then do Homemade Ice Cream with the new toppings, and all of the sprinkles, and have "make your own" sundaes!

Here is the wording that I used for the Event that I created and sent out yesterday for Facebook. I invited about 40 people via Facebook, but will do an e-vite, and also mailed invitations to about 150.

My Big Annual Shindig! All Past Hosts and Guests are invited to attend, and bring a friend! Lots of New recipes to sample, ALL of the new products will be on display, and lots of drawings and prize giveaways! I will also be having my very first Pampered Chef "Tent Sale!" All kinds of new and slightly used PC products will be offered for 40-70% off!

Mark your calendars now - I guarantee a FUN EVENING!

How does Homemade Ice Cream with a variety of spectacular new toppings sound? I'll be serving that for all who attend.
Chocolate Raspberry Sauce!
Cherry Almond Sauce!
Decadent Caramel Sauce!

YUM!

Mine is Aug 23, so I intend to keep adding info about what we'll be doing as we get closer to the date.

I like your flyer, Colleen - it sounds like we do a very similar event.

funny you should ask! I just scheduled mine for Aug 12th. I do tickets but have them throw them in the bowl and then I draw throughout the night for extras I have and then at the end of the night I draw 2 names to split the host benefits.

I haven't even opened up my director products yet.....does it come w/the ice cream topping sauces?

Becky that's a great idea w/the homeade ice cream!

TIA!

1. What is "Host/Guest Appreciation"?

"Host/Guest Appreciation" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to show our gratitude to our valued hosts and guests. It includes exclusive discounts, free products, and other perks as a thank you for hosting or attending a party.

2. How do I become eligible for "Host/Guest Appreciation"?

To become eligible for "Host/Guest Appreciation", you must either host a party with a Pampered Chef consultant or attend a party as a guest. The consultant will provide more details on the specific offers and requirements for eligibility.

3. What types of discounts and perks are included in "Host/Guest Appreciation"?

The discounts and perks included in "Host/Guest Appreciation" may vary depending on the current promotion. However, they can include discounted products, free products, bonus host rewards, and other exclusive offers for both hosts and guests.

4. How long does "Host/Guest Appreciation" last?

The duration of "Host/Guest Appreciation" may vary depending on the current promotion. Typically, it lasts for a limited time, so we recommend taking advantage of the offers as soon as possible.

5. Can I combine "Host/Guest Appreciation" with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, "Host/Guest Appreciation" cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, please check with your consultant for specific details on the current offers and their eligibility requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • pamperedlinda