• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Hospitality in Los Angeles Area?

In summary, Debi is moving to Redondo Beach this summer and is looking for someone to hook up with. She knows a director friend in Huntington Beach who might be able to help her out. She also recommends friends on Facebook and tells the listener to visit her out in Ohio.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
For me! I'd like to hook up with a Director or above in the area I'll be moving to this summer. I'm actually moving to Redondo Beach, which is between LA and Long Beach. Anyone know of anyone?

Thanks!

YAY Debi!!! I lived in Manhattan Beach for a while when I lived in LA!!! You'll LOVE it!!! How soon are you moving????A director friend of mine, Jacque Ruddy, lives in Huntington Beach. It might be a bit father than you want to go but she might be able to let you know of someone closer. Let her know that I referred you. Her e-mail is: [email protected]I'm also going to suggest you as friends on FB. :)

Nancy Collins from CS is in Orange County.

finley1991 said:
YAY Debi!!! I lived in Manhattan Beach for a while when I lived in LA!!! You'll LOVE it!!! How soon are you moving????

A director friend of mine, Jacque Ruddy, lives in Huntington Beach. It might be a bit father than you want to go but she might be able to let you know of someone closer. Let her know that I referred you. Her e-mail is: [email protected]

I'm also going to suggest you as friends on FB. :)

Colleen, I got all excited for a second thinking you were STILL there! lol But thanks so much! I'll chat with her on FB!

Debi said:
Colleen, I got all excited for a second thinking you were STILL there! lol But thanks so much! I'll chat with her on FB!

HAHA! I do miss living there. There's nothing like the beach and watching the sun go down!

I miss it most, though, when I'm cleaning snow off my car! ;)

I'm going to have to go visit you out there!! Ohio...not that attractive, LA I will see you there! LOL!

I'm in Orange County, about 1/2 an hour. BUT there are about 6 directors that do a joint meeting the first Wednesday of every month in Seal Beach, not far from there at all. It would be fun to have you join us. Jacque is there as well as me, and you might find someone there that you would like to hook up with. You are always welcome with me, though, we have a lot of fun at our meetings.

Nanisu said:
I'm in Orange County, about 1/2 an hour. BUT there are about 6 directors that do a joint meeting the first Wednesday of every month in Seal Beach, not far from there at all. It would be fun to have you join us. Jacque is there as well as me, and you might find someone there that you would like to hook up with. You are always welcome with me, though, we have a lot of fun at our meetings.

That sounds awesome!!! Wow, 6 Directors? I'm gonna "assume" that since there are so many people in the area, it's no biggie that there are so many Consultants, right? Is there "competition" to get expos and fairs?

Anything else to share about the area? I can't wait! Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Related to Hospitality in Los Angeles Area?

1. What are some popular restaurants for hosting business meetings in Los Angeles?

Some popular restaurants for hosting business meetings in Los Angeles include Spago, The Bazaar by José Andrés, and Nobu Malibu. These restaurants offer a variety of cuisines and have a reputation for excellent service and a sophisticated atmosphere.

2. Are there any unique dining experiences in Los Angeles for special occasions?

Yes, there are several unique dining experiences in Los Angeles for special occasions. Some examples include dining in a private igloo at The Water Grill, enjoying a multi-course meal at Melisse's Chef's Table, or taking a sunset dinner cruise on the Spirit of Los Angeles yacht.

3. What are some budget-friendly options for hosting a group dinner in Los Angeles?

For budget-friendly options, consider restaurants with group dining menus, such as Buca di Beppo or Maggiano's Little Italy. You can also look for restaurants that offer happy hour specials or have a BYOB policy to save on drinks.

4. Can you recommend any restaurants in Los Angeles with private event spaces?

Yes, there are many restaurants in Los Angeles with private event spaces. Some popular options include The Little Door, The Rose Venice, and The Factory Kitchen. It's best to contact these restaurants directly for more information on their event spaces and availability.

5. Are there any cultural dining experiences in Los Angeles that you would recommend?

Absolutely! Los Angeles is known for its diverse and vibrant food scene. You can try authentic Korean BBQ in Koreatown, sample delicious street tacos in East LA, or indulge in traditional Italian dishes in Little Italy. There are endless cultural dining experiences in Los Angeles to explore.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlynn424
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jennyl