• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Find Lost Soup, Stew and Chili Recipe Card!

In summary, the "Help Find Lost Soup, Stew and Chili Recipe Card!" is a special recipe card offered by Pampered Chef to help customers locate any missing or lost soup, stew, or chili recipes that may have been included in previous purchases. It can be obtained by contacting customer service or a Pampered Chef consultant and includes a variety of delicious recipes such as Chicken Tortilla Soup and Beef and Veggie Chili. There are no additional fees for obtaining the recipe card and unfortunately, specific recipe requests cannot be fulfilled, but suggestions for future recipe cards are welcomed.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
HELP? Do any of you have this recipe and mind posting it? If you have never tried it, it is the best soup I have EVER tasted. I just love it and want to make it the weekend but cannot find my recipe! It is part of the Soup,Stew and Chili Recipe Cards. Ive already checked the PC Website and Nancys Fine Cooking and it is not there! Thank you sooo much.

Here you go...Thai Shrimp Bisque

3 cups hot cooked rice
1 pound uncooked shell-on medium shrimp
2 large plum tomatoes
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1 1/2 inch piece peeled fresh gingerroot, finely chopped
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
1 can (14-14 1/2 ounces) chicken broth
1 can (14 ounces) lite coconut milk
2 tablespoons snipped cilantro

1. Prepare rice according to package directions, keep warm. Peel and devein shrimp; remove tails and set aside. Cut tomatoes in half crosswise; remove seeds using Cook's Corer. Dice tomatoes and slice green onions using Chef's Knife; set tomatoes aside. Peel gingerroot; finely cop using Food Chopper.

2. Heat oil in Profesional (4-qt.) Casserole over medium heat. Add onions, gingerroot and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; cook and stir 2 minutes. Stir in cornstarch, sugar, fish sauce, tomato paste and curry paste. Gradually add broth and coconut milk; bring to a boil. Add tomatoes and shrimp. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-4 minutes or just until shrimp turns pink and is cooked through. Remove from heat.

3. Ladel soup into bowls using Nylon Ladle; top with hot cooked rice and snipped cilantro.

Yield: 4 servings (6 cups)

thanks sooooo much Rebecca! I am in love with this stuff and I left my cards at my moms and she is out of town!

Related to Help Find Lost Soup, Stew and Chili Recipe Card!

What is the "Help Find Lost Soup, Stew and Chili Recipe Card!"?

The "Help Find Lost Soup, Stew and Chili Recipe Card!" is a special recipe card created by Pampered Chef to help customers locate any missing or lost soup, stew, or chili recipes that may have been included in previous purchases.

How do I obtain the "Help Find Lost Soup, Stew and Chili Recipe Card!"?

The "Help Find Lost Soup, Stew and Chili Recipe Card!" can be obtained by contacting our customer service team or through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a digital or physical copy of the recipe card.

What recipes are included in the "Help Find Lost Soup, Stew and Chili Recipe Card!"?

The recipe card includes a variety of delicious soup, stew, and chili recipes from Pampered Chef, including some popular ones like Chicken Tortilla Soup, Beef and Veggie Chili, and Creamy Mushroom and Wild Rice Soup.

Are there any additional fees for obtaining the "Help Find Lost Soup, Stew and Chili Recipe Card!"?

No, there are no additional fees for obtaining the recipe card. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to help our customers find any missing or lost recipes.

Can I request a specific recipe to be included in the "Help Find Lost Soup, Stew and Chili Recipe Card!"?

Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill specific recipe requests for the "Help Find Lost Soup, Stew and Chili Recipe Card!" as it is a pre-selected collection of recipes. However, we are always open to suggestions for future recipe cards and will consider them for our next release.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • 4kids4me
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies