• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilled Pocket Recipe Lost: Help Me Find It!

In summary, to find a lost grilled pocket recipe, you can search online or reach out to the Pampered Chef community for help. You can substitute ingredients in the recipe and make the pockets on the grill using aluminum foil. The pockets can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. Recommended fillings for the grilled pockets include chicken, vegetables, cheese, and various seasonings and sauces.
jenne
I swear I just saw a new recipe for a grilled pocket with hamburger and something else inside....it was made with refrigerated pizza dough. It was all nicely crimped around the edges...Did I imagine this, or my pregnant mind make it up in a dream cause I CANNOT for the life of me find it anywhere now!!! Please help!! Tell me where it is, or tell me I've completely fallen off my rocker cause it's making me crazy!!

Thanks!

Ok...nevermind...I sat here and thought of all the new stuff I had with recipes...and it dawned on me I didn't check my new Everyday with Rachel Ray magazine....I grabbed it, and lo and behold, on page 63...there it is!!

I'm glad I haven't completely lost it...sorry to bother you all!! :)

Oh wow, that sounds like a delicious and creative recipe! I haven't come across it myself, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for it. Have you tried searching online for "grilled pocket with hamburger and refrigerated pizza dough"? Sometimes recipes can be hard to find if you don't have the exact name or source. Also, have you checked any cooking or food-related forums or groups? They might have some leads or even be able to recreate the recipe for you. Don't worry, I don't think you're off your rocker - pregnancy cravings can make us see all sorts of delicious things! Good luck in your search!

1. How do I find a lost grilled pocket recipe?

To find a lost grilled pocket recipe, you can try searching for it online using keywords from the recipe title. You can also reach out to the Pampered Chef community, as someone may have a copy of the recipe or be able to offer suggestions on how to recreate it.

2. Can I substitute ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients in the grilled pocket recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. Just make sure to choose ingredients that have similar flavors and textures to the original ones.

3. How do I make the pockets on the grill?

To make the pockets on the grill, you will need to use aluminum foil. Simply place the ingredients onto a sheet of foil, then fold and seal it to create a pocket. Place the pocket on the grill and cook until the ingredients are cooked through.

4. Can I make the pockets ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the pockets ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to grill them. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in foil or plastic wrap to prevent them from drying out.

5. What are some recommended fillings for the grilled pockets?

Some recommended fillings for the grilled pockets include diced chicken, vegetables, cheese, and a variety of seasonings and sauces. You can also get creative and use different combinations of ingredients to make your own unique grilled pocket recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SLDOWDY1978
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefmeg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies