• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Find Lost Recipe from Product

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for a recipe called "Citrus-y Punch with Citrus Sherberts" for a customer. The person checked online but couldn't find it and is asking for help. Another person suggests different variations of the recipe but it's possible it's a family recipe.
pcjulie
Does anyone know of a recipe by this name? I have a customer who is looking for it. She said it came with one of her products (I'm not sure how long ago) and now she can't find it. I checked on CC but that name didn't come up. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

These are the recipes that I have, but I honestly cant tell you if they were Pampered Chef...

Citrus-y Punch with Citrus Sherberts
2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
1 (42 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
1 (42 ounce) can grapefruit juice, chilled
lemon sherbet
orange sherbet

Mix beverages together in punch bowl, and place small scoops of sherbert on top.

Summer Citrus Punch
7 cups orange juice
3 cups vodka
1 1/2 cups grapefruit juice
3/4 cup fresh lime juice
3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/3 cup sugar
50 ice cubes
1 orange, sliced
1 lemon, sliced
1 pint strawberries, cleaned and hulled
ice cubes

Combine first four ingredients in punch bowl.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Add 50 ice cubes, orange slices, lemon slices and berries and stir gently to combine.
Fill glasses with ice.
Ladle punch into glasses and serve.

Sunny Citrus Punch

1 cup lemon juice
1 cup lime juice
1 cup sugar
1 (64 ounce) carton orange juice
2 cups club soda

In a large pitcher combine lemon juice, lime juice and sugar.
Stir til sugar is dissolved.
Stir in oj.
Refigerate til ready to serve.
Add club soda and ice cubes.
Serve right away.

Hi there! I haven't heard of a recipe by that name, but I did a quick search and found a few variations of it. One is a chicken and vegetable stir fry, another is a creamy pasta dish, and there's also a vegetarian lentil curry with that name. Could any of those be the one your customer is looking for? Or perhaps it's a family recipe that's not widely known? I hope you're able to find it for your customer!

Related to Help Needed: Find Lost Recipe from Product

1. Can you help me find a lost recipe from a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, we can definitely assist you in finding a lost recipe from any Pampered Chef product. Our team is dedicated to providing helpful customer service and we are happy to help you with this request.

2. How do I go about finding a lost recipe from a Pampered Chef product?

To find a lost recipe, please provide us with the name of the product and any other identifying information such as the date of purchase or product number. This will help us locate the recipe for you more efficiently.

3. Is there a fee for requesting help to find a lost recipe from a Pampered Chef product?

No, there is no fee for this service. We are happy to assist you in finding a lost recipe from a Pampered Chef product at no additional cost.

4. Can I request a copy of the lost recipe to be mailed to me?

Unfortunately, we do not offer a mailing service for lost recipes. However, we can email you a digital copy of the recipe for your convenience.

5. How long does it usually take to find a lost recipe from a Pampered Chef product?

The time it takes to find a lost recipe can vary, but we will do our best to locate it as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 3-5 business days for us to research and send you a copy of the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mizjent
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • SLDOWDY1978
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Cooking_Mama