• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Find DCB Turkey Chili Recipe!

In summary, there are multiple microwave recipes for the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) besides the turkey chili, smashed potato soup, ribs, and chicken. One option is the beef enchilada casserole from the "29 Minutes to Dinner" cookbook, which requires browning the meat first before assembling and microwaving. This recipe takes about 5 minutes to microwave. Additionally, if the microwave is too small for the DCB, the ingredients can be precooked and then baked in the oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. It is recommended to ask for the dimensions of the microwave before planning a DCB show to avoid any issues.
4kids4me
I can't find the turkey chili recipe for the dcb. Anyone have it or can you point me in the right direction? The only one I've found uses the cookware. TIA! Also, are there other microwave recipes for dcb other than this, the smashed potato soup and the ribs? And the chx of course, lol!

I'm doing the pork at my show tonight.

Attachments

• 10min_bbq_pt.pdf
    597.9 KB · Views: 589
  • Microwave Quick Turkey Chili.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 291
you can do the beef enchilada casserole that is in the 29 min to dinner cookbook in the DCB in the micro. Brown the meat first then assemble and micro.

In case this ever happens to you: I had a show at which I was doing the Turkey Chili in the DCB but when I got there the microwave was way to small for the baker. Luckily I had an 8" saute pan with me. I precooked the turkey and the vegies, then put all the ingredients in the DCB and baked it at 350 for 25 minutes in the oven. Turned out perfect.

Thx for all your help!!! :)

This has been posted before but bears repeating.

Attachments

• DeepCoveredBakerRecipes.doc
    43 KB · Views: 301
hperschnick said:
you can do the beef enchilada casserole that is in the 29 min to dinner cookbook in the DCB in the micro. Brown the meat first then assemble and micro.

How long do you micro for?? TIA!

It's in the recipe. I think it's about 5 minutes.

BethCooks4U said:
In case this ever happens to you: I had a show at which I was doing the Turkey Chili in the DCB but when I got there the microwave was way to small for the baker. Luckily I had an 8" saute pan with me. I precooked the turkey and the vegies, then put all the ingredients in the DCB and baked it at 350 for 25 minutes in the oven. Turned out perfect.

This happened to me one time - now I always ask for the dimensions of the microwave when someone wants a DCB show.:)

Related to Help! Can't Find DCB Turkey Chili Recipe!

1. How do I access the DCB Turkey Chili Recipe?

To access the DCB Turkey Chili Recipe, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Recipes" section. From there, you can search for the recipe by name or browse through the various categories to find it.

2. I can't find the DCB Turkey Chili Recipe on the website. Where is it located?

The DCB Turkey Chili Recipe can be found under the "Main Dishes" category in the "Recipes" section of our website. If you are having trouble locating it, you can also use the search bar to find it by name.

3. Is the DCB Turkey Chili Recipe only for use with the Deep Covered Baker?

While the DCB Turkey Chili Recipe was specifically developed for use with our Deep Covered Baker, it can also be prepared in other cookware such as a Dutch oven or slow cooker. Simply adjust the cooking time and temperature as needed.

4. Can I make any substitutions in the DCB Turkey Chili Recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the DCB Turkey Chili Recipe to suit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use ground beef instead of ground turkey, or add in extra vegetables such as bell peppers or zucchini.

5. How many servings does the DCB Turkey Chili Recipe make?

The DCB Turkey Chili Recipe makes approximately 6-8 servings, depending on serving size. If you need to make a larger batch, you can easily double the ingredients and use a larger cooking vessel such as the Rockcrok Dutch Oven or the Executive Nonstick Cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bsaxman
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies