• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help: $10 and Under Flyer With Red Stocking

In summary, the "Help: $10 and Under Flyer With Red Stocking" is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef featuring products priced at $10 or less. It includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. You can get a copy by contacting a consultant, downloading it from the website, or attending a party/event. There are no restrictions on purchasing, but products are available while supplies last. The prices on the flyer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, but your consultant may offer additional deals.
jeninthekitchen5
Please Help! I am looking for a flyer I saw here with gifts listed for $10 and under with a big red stocking on it. I know there are similar lists, but I really want to use that one. Can anybody help me? Thanks a million!

Is this what you are looking for?? I didn't check it for discontinued items though.;)
Deb

Attachments

• Need Stocking Stuffers.doc
    51.5 KB · Views: 302
Deb - that's mine! :) I just made it this season, so no discontinued items. However, I left off three items to make it one page (I think they were nylon tools).

Hope the flyer helps! :)

What is the "Help: $10 and Under Flyer With Red Stocking"?

The "Help: $10 and Under Flyer With Red Stocking" is a special promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features products priced at $10 or less. It is designed to provide affordable options for customers looking to purchase gifts or items for themselves.

What products are included in the flyer?

The flyer includes a variety of Pampered Chef products that are priced at $10 or less. This can include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items.

How can I get a copy of the flyer?

You can get a copy of the flyer by either contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and downloading a digital copy. You can also receive a physical copy by attending a Pampered Chef party or event.

Are there any restrictions on purchasing products from the flyer?

No, there are no restrictions on purchasing products from the flyer. However, please note that products are available while supplies last and some items may have limited quantities.

Can I use other discounts or promotions on products from the flyer?

No, the prices listed on the flyer are already discounted and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, your Pampered Chef consultant may be able to offer additional deals or incentives for purchasing products from the flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefjpeak
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
Replies