• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Current Well Stocked Flyer?

In summary, there is a current well-stocked flyer available for Pampered Chef products that can be found on the website or requested from a consultant. New flyers are released every month and can be viewed online or through the mobile app. Some products may sell out quickly and may not be available for purchase at the time of viewing the flyer. However, the flyer often features special deals and discounts on selected products.
Chefjpeak
Been looking for the current edition of 'The well stocked kitchen' flyer so I can have it for my show next weekend. Otherwise looks like i will be making one.

Last edited:
Here's the March 2012. I am not aware of anything more current.....

Attachments

• 2012 well stocked kitchen.pdf
    167.9 KB · Views: 590
Thanks for reminding me this was here. but could someone please correct the Wine Bottle Opener # to 2199.

Does anyone have a 2013 well stocked kitchen flyer?

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with finding the current edition of "The Well Stocked Kitchen" flyer. It's always helpful to have the most up-to-date information for your show, so I completely understand your concern. Have you checked the Pampered Chef website for the flyer? It is usually available there, along with other helpful resources for consultants. If you are unable to find it, I would be happy to send you a digital copy or even a physical copy if needed. Just let me know and I'll make sure you have it in time for your show. Happy cooking!

1. Is there a current well-stocked flyer available?

Yes, there is a current well-stocked flyer available for Pampered Chef products. You can find it on our website or request a physical copy from your consultant.

2. How often are new flyers released?

New flyers are released every month, so you can always stay up-to-date on our latest products and promotions.

3. Can I view the flyer online?

Yes, you can view the flyer online on our website or through our mobile app. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest flyer directly to your inbox.

4. Are all products in the flyer available for purchase?

While we try to keep our flyers well-stocked, some products may sell out quickly and may not be available for purchase at the time of viewing the flyer. We apologize for any inconvenience.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts in the flyer?

Yes, our flyers often feature special deals and discounts on selected products. Make sure to check the flyer regularly to take advantage of these offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • melindag
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
aried
  • Linzwebb2