• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Prices on Pampered Chef Products: Shop $10 and Under!

In summary, Price Point Flyers are promotional materials that showcase a selection of products at various price points, often with discounted prices or special offers. These flyers can be obtained by Pampered Chef consultants through their back office or support team, and may also be available at events or through team leaders. The featured products in Price Point Flyers can vary, but usually include popular items from different categories and may change seasonally. These flyers can be customized with contact information or personalized messages, and can be distributed based on customer preferences. Price Point Flyers have been proven to be effective in driving sales for Pampered Chef, as they make it easy for customers to find affordable products and the discounted prices or offers can entice them to make a purchase. Combining Price
Halle-Doodle
I feel like i have searched all over, not just on this site but the Pampered Chef site and google! I just want some sort of organized price point flyer... Like $10 and under and $20 and under... I was going to copy and paste the items online but it doesn't paste well(format gets all messy) and i was hoping for more organization (like rubs together, itty bity bevs, etc)
Does anyone have any help?!

Funny you should ask...I have two such documents. Maybe not the format you were looking for, but it's something.

Attachments

• $10 and under.docx
    50.7 KB · Views: 436
  • $20 and under.docx
    72.4 KB · Views: 423
Peggy, you are always so organized and prepared! Thanks.

Ah! that is perfect! exactly what i needed... do you do these regularly? Just wondering because of the new fall things to come....

Actually, this is the first time I've done these. I'll probably do them again next season.

byrd1956 said:
Peggy, you are always so organized and prepared! Thanks.
:) You're welcome!

Sounds good, please let me know if you make some for fall! these were perfect

What are Price Point Flyers?

Price Point Flyers are promotional materials that display a selection of products at different price points, typically with discounted prices or special offers. These flyers are designed to help customers easily find and purchase products within their desired budget.

How can I obtain Price Point Flyers?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order Price Point Flyers through your back office or through your consultant support team. These flyers may also be available at certain events or through your team leader.

What products are typically featured in Price Point Flyers?

The products featured in Price Point Flyers can vary, but they usually include a mix of popular items from different categories such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food products. The products may also change seasonally or based on current promotions.

Can I customize Price Point Flyers for my customers?

Yes, you can customize Price Point Flyers by adding your contact information or a personalized message. You can also choose which flyers to distribute based on your customers' preferences and needs.

How effective are Price Point Flyers in driving sales?

Price Point Flyers have been proven to be an effective sales tool in Pampered Chef. They make it easier for customers to find products that fit their budget, and the discounted prices or special offers can entice them to make a purchase. Additionally, using Price Point Flyers in combination with other marketing strategies can further boost sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • Becca115
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Becca115
Replies