• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Stocking Stuffers with Our Flyer!

In summary, the Stocking Stuffers Flyer offers a variety of small kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for holiday gifting. These items can be purchased separately or combined to create a customized gift set. The flyer also includes exclusive discounts and promotions. It can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website, or you can find a consultant in your area through their website or through referrals.
ChefJoyJ
I was wondering if anyone had already made a stocking stuffers flyer? I started working on one last night, but figured...why reinvent the wheel? :blushing: If someone has already made one and would like to share...that would be fantastic!!

Same with any other holiday flyers/gift ideas! If not, then I'll be glad to post mine when I finish them. They won't be the beatiful works of art I see on here...but hopefully they will help somebody! :)

TIA!

Here's one I quickly put together today...between caring for a sick 20 month old and a sick DH. Oh the joys... :rolleyes: I only hope that it skips over my 33 week pregnant self. The last head cold I got this pregnancy (early Sept) turned into a nasty case of bronchitis.

Anyway...let me know what you think. Is it too much/too overwhelming to have so many choices? I had to delete 3 of the many items we have under $10 to make them all fit.

Any comments/suggestions are always welcome!! :)

(the print is in black, b/c I use a laser jet printer, but if you printed in color, you could always change the print color to red and green :))

Attachments

• stocking stuffers 08.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 480
Hi there! I haven't personally made a stocking stuffers flyer, but I have seen some really great ones on Pinterest and Etsy. You can also check out some holiday flyers and gift ideas on those platforms too. I'm sure your flyer will turn out great, and I appreciate your willingness to share it with others. Happy holidays! :)

1. What is included in the Stocking Stuffers Flyer?

The Stocking Stuffers Flyer features a selection of small kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for gifting during the holiday season. These items are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. Can I purchase items from the Stocking Stuffers Flyer separately?

Yes, all items in the Stocking Stuffers Flyer can be purchased individually. You can also create a customized gift set by choosing multiple items from the flyer.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions on the Stocking Stuffers Flyer?

Yes, the Stocking Stuffers Flyer usually features exclusive discounts and promotions. You can check with your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to see the current deals.

4. Can I order the Stocking Stuffers Flyer online?

Yes, you can order the Stocking Stuffers Flyer online through our website. Simply add the items you want to your cart and proceed to checkout.

5. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant to order from?

You can find a consultant in your area by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. You can also ask for a referral from friends or family who may already have a Pampered Chef consultant they work with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
Replies