• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Received Your Stoneware Yet? | PC Dollar Promotion Update

In summary, many people have not received their stoneware from the promotion, but those who have received it have been happy with their purchase.
mom2leelee
I know lots of people have got their PC dollars in the mail but has anyone received their stoneware from the promotion? I haven't and I'm just wondering if I'm behind. I ordered the cranberry rect. baker and REALLY wanted to use it at my show Sunday!

I don't have anything yet!

Nothing yet, my UPS man doesn't come till around 3pm. I am hoping to have my in time to try out a new recipe before my show on Tues. Hopefully they hurry up!! Is HO always so behind?? I'm new and it seems like it always takes for ever to get things!

I have received my SS 1 and 2 in a timely manner, and also any supply order I have made. I hope I get mine today!!!

I just got my mini-loaf pan and 12-cup muffin pan! I live in Central Indiana, so when things ship I usually get them in 1-2 days.

I hope you all get yours soon!

I'm excited you got yours! My UPS man comes around 5pm so HOPEFULLY I'll get mine today!

Haven't gotten my stuff yet, but it took forever to get my SS1 toys, too. Personally, I think they're a little backed up over there with all of the current promotions.

I'm really hoping that my UPS man shows up today. :D

I got my fluted pan and mini fluted pan today! HO ships everything second day air to Alaska though, so I get things quicker than most whose packages travel ground.

:( Didn't get my stoneware today. I am expecting a supply order tomorrow so hopefully he will have my stoneware also!

A couple of hours after my last post, the UPS man showed up with my new toys! YAY!!! My 15yr old has already made up her shopping list for her mini fluted stone. I must say, though, that the rectangular baker is smaller than I had pictured in my mind (not that it's a problem, just looked bigger in the picture). :D

I also received my mini fluted stone today! Yipee, my husband loves our stoneware and was excited. Although he gave it a funny look, I can't wait to make pumpkins!!
Melissa

No, but my personal order on shipment status on CC has FINALLY moved to picking instead of received it has said since Monday, so, I am getting closer. I was hoping to have it for a show I have this coming Monday night, but I think I can give up that hope.

I got it!! WOOHOO!!

I should have mine today. I got a email from HO saying it was shipped 10-16-2006. So it should be here today, I hope. To bad I'm not going to be home when it comes. I have a party tonight. YaY~~Been looking forward to this party all week. So my hubby will get to see it before me.

I decided to take the $25 and put it toward the Santoku! I just ordered it yesterday and can't wait to get it!!!!:)!

Mine showed up yesterday and I'm in VA. It was kind of a surprise...not expecting it so soon.

My shipment status has changed to shipped on CC for my personal order with my PC Dollars, but the tracking is not showing a delivery date yet. At least, I know I will be getting my order soon. I cannot wait!! Love me some free stuff!!

Related to Have You Received Your Stoneware Yet? | PC Dollar Promotion Update

1. What is stoneware and how is it different from other types of bakeware?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is fired at a high temperature, making it very durable and non-porous. It is different from other types of bakeware because it retains heat well, cooks food evenly, and is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

2. How do I season my stoneware before use?

To season your stoneware, simply wash it with hot, soapy water and dry it thoroughly. Then, rub a small amount of vegetable oil over the entire surface of the stoneware. Place it in a preheated oven at 350°F for 15 minutes. Let it cool before using it for the first time.

3. Can I use metal utensils on my stoneware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on stoneware as it can scratch the surface. Instead, use nylon, wooden, or silicone utensils to avoid damaging the stoneware.

4. How do I clean my stoneware?

Clean your stoneware with hot water and a mild detergent. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware. If food is stuck on the surface, soak the stoneware in hot water for a few minutes before cleaning it.

5. Can I use my stoneware on the stovetop or under the broiler?

No, stoneware is not meant to be used on the stovetop or under the broiler. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave only. Using it on the stovetop or under the broiler can cause the stoneware to crack or break.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cape_PC
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Cape_PC
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • jenwallace