• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crazy Stoneware Fluted Pan Adventure: How I Got It in Time For My Show

In summary, the person on the phone said that they are sorry but you are not allowed to use your consultant discount on the stoneware pan because you ordered it in January. They also said that they are going to overnight ship it to you so that you have it in time for your show.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I ordered a stoneware fluted pan at 20% off in Jan. I had the order dated Jan 31st. I still have not received the pan, and I have a show on Sat, that I need the pan for.

So, I called HO and they are saying that I ordered restricted item?? They said I can't use my 20% off consultant discount on the stoneware on special. I thought I was allowed to! So here they have taken the money out of my account, and have not shipped the package. Like I said I have a show on SAT!! So I was getting a little ticked off that I hadn't gotten a call or email telling me what was going on. ( How long were they going to hold my order?? So glad I called!) Anyways...I told them they could have at least contacted me to tell me what was going on so we could have straightened it out and gotten my package to me.

Well the gal on the phone was so patient and kind. She got it fixed for me and said she was going to get it shipped overnight so I would have it in time for my show. ( So hopefully it gets here:balloon: ) She said the price difference was
$.54. And that is why it wasn't shipped. I hadn't paid the extra $.54. OMG

So she informed me I was allowed to place a regular order and use my 10% past hostess discount, but I was not allowed to place a personal order and use my consultant's discount.

Well...now I know.

Has this happened to anyone else?? Or is it just me....things like this ALWAYS happen to me.:D

Huh? You should have been able to, but in the PRIOR month. You can order guest specials at discount the month prior due to policies and procedures..54 is an odd amount to be off...???????????? That is not the different in 10% on a fluted pan.

What do mean by the prior month?? You mean in Dec?? Sorry I am confused.

And yeah...she said $.54 was the difference. I just am so frustrated they didn't even notify me. If I hadn't called and just waited expecting it to come, I would have had a crisis come Sat!

If you (the consultant) are purchasing a guest special, it has to be done in the month prior to the special that you are purchasing.

Another thing, we consultants do not get a 10% PHD.

I think you were told incorrectly. I placed a personal order in Jan for the Large Bar Pan. It was 20% off plus my 22% discount ($15000 career sales). Did you place an individual order rather than a personal order?

elizabethfox said:
What do mean by the prior month?? You mean in Dec?? Sorry I am confused.

And yeah...she said $.54 was the difference. I just am so frustrated they didn't even notify me. If I hadn't called and just waited expecting it to come, I would have had a crisis come Sat!

Yes, you would have purchased in December...

The whole thing was a little odd...the agent must not realize what she was telling you... :rolleyes:

well, this happened to me but on my sample order for fall/winter 2007.
i think the difference was like $11 dollars. but no call no email no nothing i don't understand that!!

erinb said:
Another thing, we consultants do not get a 10% PHD.

Well I have placed individual orders before and used my 10% PHD, so I don't know...

priscilla said:
I think you were told incorrectly. I placed a personal order in Jan for the Large Bar Pan. It was 20% off plus my 22% discount ($15000 career sales). Did you place an individual order rather than a personal order?

Nope I placed it as a personal order.

1. What is the Crazy Stoneware Fluted Pan Adventure?

The Crazy Stoneware Fluted Pan Adventure is a story about how I was able to get the popular Pampered Chef Fluted Pan in time for my show, despite it being sold out.

2. How did you manage to get the Fluted Pan in time for your show?

I reached out to my Pampered Chef consultant and she was able to locate one for me at a nearby store. She also helped me expedite the shipping so it would arrive in time for my show.

3. Is the Fluted Pan worth all the trouble to get it in time?

Absolutely! The Fluted Pan is a must-have for any kitchen. It creates beautiful and professional-looking fluted cakes, quiches, and more. It's also made with high-quality stoneware that ensures even baking and easy release of food.

4. Can I still purchase the Fluted Pan if it's sold out?

Yes, you can still purchase the Fluted Pan even if it's currently sold out. You can either join the waitlist or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to help you locate one.

5. Are there any tips for using the Fluted Pan?

To ensure the best results, make sure to season your Fluted Pan before first use and always follow the recommended baking instructions. Also, avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware surface to prevent scratches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emo812
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • Joelen