• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gearing Up for Thursday's Show: Learning 3 New Products!

In summary, the top performer recommends learning three new products for each show to increase sales.
angmillar
I'm making a conscious effort to really know my products in hopes to increase sales at my shows. So, I'm taking the advice of the top performer (you can hear him on CC) to learn three new products inside and out for each show.

For my show on Thursday evening, I'm concentrating on the easy adjustable measuring cups and spoons, cookware, and stoneware. I've got the stoneware and the adjustable cup & spoon down, and I'm working on the stoneware blurb.

Does anyone care to share??

I'm still very new into PC. I signed up at the end of April, and my recruiter PCSed (moved) to the states in the beginning of June. I've yet to attend a cluster meeting... long story, but I do now have a hospitality director that will keep me in the loop. So, basically, you guys are my only help!!

I'll appreciate any help!!

I love stoneware and use nothing else for oven baking. One of my favorite things about it is it keeps food warm throughout the entire meal. No more cold pizza or casseroles. Also, what you see on the top is what you get on the bottom, so no more burnt bottom cookies. The clean up is quite easy, too. Use the included scrapers to scrape off the food while running under hot water to clean them. I do soak bakers and use brushes for muffin stone for easier clean up. I really don't appreciate it when my DH uses a metal pan and I have to scrape off cheese or sauce. Chicken, beef and fish bake up very nicely...so juicy. I've been using stones for 12 years at least, and I love, love, love them. I never use soap and never get sick (occasional colds, but I doubt that is related to not "washing" my stones). The longer you use the stones the easier they are to clean. My favorite stone is the large bar pan and the large round stone is probably used the most in my house. I always suggest the large one because it holds 3 more cookies than the rectangle stone and any size pizza will fit on it (except one's larger than 15"). But, the rectangle stone will fit most frozen pizzas and only costs 50 cents less than the large round stone. I could go on and on, but someone else will share. Oh, wait, one more thing, I use my square baker at least twice a month for brownies (probably more than that, but I don't want to sound like a pig!).

The large bar pan is the "everyday" pan to use. You can do breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert all on it. One huge pancake or new ham & cheese brunch squares for breakfast, grilled cheese, etc. for lunch, chicken, pizza, fries, etc. for dinner and of course brownies, cookies, etc. for dessert.

Customers also like to know that it's lead free, you don't to pre-heat or pre-soak it. Also, because it heats evenly, you don't need to flip the food.

Thanks so much, everyone!! I really appreciate it!! I'll let you know how many stones I sell Thursday night...

=)

Oh ya, it doesn't cost as much, but I have sold a bunch of the small round stones by telling them it's great for nachos! Also for re-heating food. Sorry....I can go on and on. Can you tell I love stoneware too?

Feel free to go on and on!!

I learn SO MUCH from everyone on here, and honestly, it's the only way I do learn "tricks of the trade". I have watched all the training videos on CC, as well as the DVD of the spring products, and I just ordered some triaing CDs on a supply order.

I really want to make the most of my business, and right now, learning the products is goal number 1!!

Hi there! Learning about new products is a great way to increase sales at your shows. I'm glad you're taking the advice of the top performer to heart and focusing on three new products for each show. I personally love the easy adjustable measuring cups and spoons. They make measuring ingredients so much easier and more accurate. For the cookware, I would recommend highlighting the durability and versatility of the products. They are great for everyday use and can also be used for special occasions. As for the stoneware, I would suggest talking about the even heat distribution and how it helps create delicious and evenly cooked meals.I'm also relatively new to PC, but I've found that attending cluster meetings and connecting with other consultants is extremely helpful. They often have great tips and insights on how to effectively sell and promote products. I'm glad you now have a hospitality director to keep you in the loop. I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your show on Thursday! Let us know how it goes.

Related to Gearing Up for Thursday's Show: Learning 3 New Products!

1. What are the 3 new products that will be featured at Thursday's show?

The 3 new products that will be featured at Thursday's show are the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, and the Non-Stick Cookware Set.

2. How can I learn more about these new products?

You can learn more about these new products by attending Thursday's show, where our Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate how to use them and answer any questions you may have. You can also visit our website or contact your consultant for more information.

3. Will the new products be available for purchase at the show?

Yes, the new products will be available for purchase at the show. Our consultant will have them in stock and you can place an order during the show or schedule a follow-up appointment to purchase them.

4. Can I bring a friend to the show to learn about the new products?

Of course! We encourage you to invite friends and family to the show to learn about the new products and enjoy some delicious food. Don't forget to RSVP so we can save a spot for your guest.

5. Will there be any special deals or promotions for the new products at the show?

Yes, we will have some special deals and promotions for the new products at the show. Our consultant will share all the details during the demonstration, so make sure to attend and take advantage of these exclusive offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Kate0831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • kdangel518