• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Going Inactive and Pampered Chef Dollars?

In summary, if you go inactive as a Pampered Chef consultant, your Pampered Chef Dollars will expire after 12 months and cannot be transferred to another consultant. The minimum redemption amount for these dollars is $10 and they cannot be used to pay for monthly consultant fees. They will not expire if you remain active, but will expire after 12 months of inactivity.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I have a relatively new consultant who will likely go inactive 1 Apr. She will reactive in Apr but she is active duty AF and really isn't worried about career sales. My question is, what happens to her PC Dollars if she goes inactive? I told her I believe she just won't be able to use them until she reactivates.

Anyone know for sure?

Thanks!

Hi Debi! You're correct. She has to be active to use her PC$. It's on page nine of Policies and Procedures.
kris

That's right. I had a consultant call me because she had a guest who was a past consultant with PC$$ who wanted to pay for her order at a show with them.

I know you can't do THAT but I called HO to see if someone could buy the PC$$ from her and the answer is: If she EARNED them from Pampered Chef they are not transferrable and she cannot use them if she is inactive. It they were purchased for her they are transferrable and (as we know) can be used by a consultant for supplies, personal orders, conference.

Thank you ladies! Guess I should have looked it up BEFORE asking. Sorry about that! I guess I thought it was a more unusual question.

One of my consultants that went inactive sent in a supply order and it was rejected but I was told that she could still use it (only) for a personal order.

1. What happens to my Pampered Chef Dollars if I go inactive?

If you go inactive as a Pampered Chef consultant, your Pampered Chef Dollars will expire after 12 months. This means you will no longer be able to redeem them for products from the current catalog.

2. Can I transfer my Pampered Chef Dollars to another consultant if I go inactive?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars are non-transferable and can only be used by the original consultant who earned them.

3. What is the minimum amount of Pampered Chef Dollars I need to have to redeem them?

The minimum redemption amount for Pampered Chef Dollars is $10. You must have at least $10 in Pampered Chef Dollars in order to use them towards a purchase.

4. Will my Pampered Chef Dollars expire if I stay active?

No, your Pampered Chef Dollars will not expire as long as you remain active as a consultant. However, if you go inactive, they will expire after 12 months.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars to pay for my monthly consultant fee?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be used to pay for your monthly consultant fee. They can only be used towards product purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kcont
  • Chefstover2