• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Gift for Newly Promoted Advanced Director?

You can usually get 2 dozen roses at CostCo for less than $30!That's a great idea! And it's a little more cost effective as well.
PamperedK
Silver Member
My director recently promoted to AD and I'd like to give her a gift at our August Meeting. I read the flower poem idea and while I thought that was cute, I don't think it would be good for us as we're not a very "cute" team...

Any ideas as to what I can give to her for both recognition and a Thank You for all she does for us?

A big bouquet of flowers and some heartfelt, handwritten thank you notes would be perfect. At least that's what I would want if I were in her shoes. :)Can you contact everyone to write a note to her?

DebbieJ said:
A big bouquet of flowers and some heartfelt, handwritten thank you notes would be perfect. At least that's what I would want if I were in her shoes. :)

Can you contact everyone to write a note to her?

That's good! And then it's a little more cost effective as well.

Thanks!

DebbieJ said:
A big bouquet of flowers and some heartfelt, handwritten thank you notes would be perfect. At least that's what I would want if I were in her shoes. :)

Can you contact everyone to write a note to her?

That would be really cute. Especially having everyone write a note to her. Awwwwww.:love0010:

Our HEB does personal sized, cute, decadent looking desserts. What about the thank you cards, flowers AND the special dessert?

Winnipegk said:
That's good! And then it's a little more cost effective as well.

Thanks!

You can usually get 2 dozen roses at CostCo for less than $30!

I did a scapbook for my Director. Kept it simple. Included pix of some of our team trainings and a dedication from each team member next to their picture. Pages can be added to add more later.

chefmeg said:
You can usually get 2 dozen roses at CostCo for less than $30!
I give roses to my team (those who come! HA!) each month for recognition. Unless it's the week of Valentine's Day, the roses are $14.99 for 2 dozen at my local costco.I love the idea of a little note from each consultant!

Also, possibly a small item from Time Remembered ingraved with the date of her accomplishment. They do have some items there that don't cost much over $20.

1. What are some gift ideas for a newly promoted Advanced Director?

Some great gift ideas for a newly promoted Advanced Director could include a personalized chef's knife set, a high-quality cookware set, a subscription to a cooking magazine, a gift certificate for a cooking class, or a custom-made apron or kitchen towel with their new title on it.

2. Is there a specific budget I should stick to when buying a gift for a newly promoted Advanced Director?

There is no specific budget you should stick to when buying a gift for a newly promoted Advanced Director. It really depends on your relationship with the individual and your personal budget. Just make sure the gift is thoughtful and reflects their new role.

3. Can I purchase a gift from the Pampered Chef catalog for a newly promoted Advanced Director?

Yes, you can definitely purchase a gift from the Pampered Chef catalog for a newly promoted Advanced Director. We have a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products that make great gifts for any occasion.

4. Are there any gifts that would be especially meaningful for a newly promoted Advanced Director in the Pampered Chef community?

A great gift idea for a newly promoted Advanced Director in the Pampered Chef community could be a personalized logoed chef coat or apron. This not only shows your support for their promotion, but also represents their dedication to the company and their team.

5. Can I have a gift for a newly promoted Advanced Director shipped directly to their home or office?

Yes, you can have a gift for a newly promoted Advanced Director shipped directly to their home or office. This is a convenient option if you are unable to give the gift in person, and we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee to make it even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovecookn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefruthie