• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting a Warranty Replacement for Warped Skillets: What to Do?

In summary, a consultant is dealing with a customer who purchased two professional skillets a few years ago that are now warped. The customer's ex-wife has the receipts and wants the consultant to take care of the issue. The consultant has contacted HO but hasn't received a response. Suggestions from others include checking for receipts in records, calling HO and providing as much information as possible, and waiting for a response from HO. In the end, HO offers to replace the pans but stresses that without purchasing information, they will only do so once despite the lifetime warranty.
mom2leelee
One of my hosts for this month bought 2 of the professional skillts for her son a few years back. Both of the skillets are warped on the bottom. The son is now divorced and he got the skillets but the exwife got the receipts. She wants me to take care of this for her. I emailed HO 4 days ago but haven't received any response. Does anyone know what i should do about this?

Do you have a copy of the receipts in your records? I would probably call HO & explain it over the phone.

Call HO and see if they can find the receipt. Have the name on the receipt, the host name, the consultant name, the approximate month and year they were purchased or a combination of these. The more info you have, the easier it will be to find the receipt.

Katie,

I would wait a few more days for a response from HO. I had a guest who needed a new knife but I didnt even know which state or what year or anything about the show where she orginally purchased it and HO was totally helpful. They just had her send it in. So just give them the information you have and I am sure they will help you.

I didn't sell it to her. She can't remember the hostess or the consultant she purchased it from. She also can't remember exactly when she purchased the pans. She is basically no help at all. I am closing a catty show w/ her Friday and hope to have an answer for her by then. She is SOOO picky and just 'one of those hostess' you will be glad to wash your hands of. I am almost afraid if I dont' get it resolved for her then she won't submit the show.

Call HO & explain that then. That way you'll have your answer by Friday. Also, since the skillets have a lifetime guarantee anyway, I would think they'd be a little easier with the no receipt thing b/c it wouldn't matter how long ago they bought it.

I am waiting in HO to call me back. I'll let ya'll know how it goes!

Good luck! I have had HO replace things w/o receipts that were yeasr old!

Just got off the phone w/ HO. They seemed hesitant but did offer to replace the pans. She has to pay shipping to return both of course and then they will send her two new ones. THey did stress that w/out the purchasing information (hostess/consultant etc.) they will only replace the pans ONCE regardless of the lifetime warranty.

Related to Getting a Warranty Replacement for Warped Skillets: What to Do?

1. What should I do if my Pampered Chef skillet becomes warped?

If your Pampered Chef skillet becomes warped, you may be eligible for a warranty replacement. Please follow the steps below to initiate the replacement process.

2. How long is the warranty for Pampered Chef skillets?

Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for its skillets against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, or improper care of the skillet.

3. Can I get a replacement for my warped skillet even if I didn't purchase it directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, as long as the skillet was purchased from an authorized Pampered Chef consultant or retailer, you are eligible for a warranty replacement. Please have proof of purchase available when initiating the replacement process.

4. How do I initiate the warranty replacement process for a warped skillet?

To initiate the warranty replacement process, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team. They will guide you through the process and may request photos of the warped skillet for verification.

5. Will I receive a brand new skillet as a replacement for my warped one?

In most cases, a brand new skillet will be provided as a replacement. However, depending on availability, a refurbished or similar model skillet may be provided instead. Rest assured, all replacements are covered under the same limited lifetime warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JanisF