• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Receiving Replacements

It's best to just follow their instructions and send it back when you receive the replacement.In summary, the speaker received a back ordered medium sheet pan with three small dents, and was told to send it back once the replacement arrives. They are unsure if they have to send it back, but it's best to follow the company's instructions. Other people have mentioned not having to send back replaced items, but it's random. The company needs to know how the pan got damaged and may be able to refurbish it.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I received my back ordered medium sheet pan this past weekend, and it has three small dents in it. Wouldn't affect the use of it, but I can't show it this way. Which is what I told CS when I called today. They are sending both a replacement, and a prepaid shipping label to send it back. The woman told me, though, not to send it back until I receive the replacment. My question is, do I HAVE to send it back? I should have asked before I got off the phone, but didn't think about it until I hung up.

Has anyone else received a replacement for something, and kept the original?

Sarah

If they told you they are sending the shipping label you must send it back.

That would technically be stealing from the company. Plus if it's a manufacturing issue, they will probably send it back to the manufacturer to deal with this issue.

There have been times when HO has NOT requested to send a slightly damaged product back. When that's the case...feel free to keep it and use it as is for yourself.

In this case, you need to return it since they are sending the postage paid label.

Send it back. They need to address the issue and make sure it doesn't happen again.

wadesgirl said:
That would technically be stealing from the company.

:angel: Yep, that's why I asked here. I have no intention of stealing from the company, I just remembered others saying they didn't have to send back the product that was replaced, so I wasn't sure if this was optional.

I'm sure you're right, that they need to know how it got damaged. Hopefully, too, there's some way they can refurbish it.

Thanks for your responses!!

Sarah

Like mentioned above, it's random if they ask you to send it back or not.

Related to Question About Receiving Replacements

1. What is the process for receiving replacements for broken or damaged items?

To receive replacements for broken or damaged items, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX or email us at [email address]. Our team will guide you through the process and assist in getting your replacements as quickly as possible.

2. How long does it typically take to receive replacements?

The time it takes to receive replacements can vary depending on the availability of the item and your location. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated timeline when processing your replacement request.

3. Do I need to provide proof of the broken or damaged item?

Yes, we may ask for photos or other forms of proof to verify the damaged item. This helps us ensure that we are sending the correct replacement item and also helps us improve our quality control processes.

4. Can I receive a replacement for a discontinued item?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide replacements for discontinued items. However, our customer service team may be able to offer an alternative solution or provide a refund for the item.

5. Is there a limit to the number of replacements I can receive?

We want our customers to have a positive experience with our products, so we do not have a strict limit on the number of replacements. However, if there are frequent requests, our customer service team may reach out to discuss the issue and find a resolution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jesusluvsu2005
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • yummy4tummy