• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on a Cherry/Olive Pitter - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, a cherry/olive pitter is a kitchen tool used to remove pits from cherries and olives. It is a time-saving and convenient tool for those who frequently use these fruits in cooking or baking. The pitter works by pressing down on the fruit, pushing the pit out through a hole. It is easy to clean, with most pitters being dishwasher safe. While it can be used for other small fruits with pits, it may not be as effective for larger fruits. The Pampered Chef cherry/olive pitter is a high-quality option with a sturdy design, comfortable grip handle, and a mechanism for catching pits.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Anyone have a cherry/olive pitter they are willing to part with?

Nope. I love mine. Sorry, that probably wasn't particularly helpful. ;)

Love mine too. I ended up with 8 cups of pitted cherries last week. I made a delightful cherry crisp.

Being the nice sister I am I gave mine to my sister for her birthday and she loves it. I got one off e-bay once for a customer, but didn't really want to go that route again.

What is a cherry/olive pitter and why do I need one?

A cherry/olive pitter is a kitchen tool designed specifically for removing the pits from cherries and olives. It helps make the task quick and easy, saving you time and effort. If you enjoy cooking or baking with these fruits, a pitter is a must-have tool in your kitchen.

How does the cherry/olive pitter work?

The pitter has a small hole where the cherry or olive is placed. By pressing down on the pitter, the pit is pushed out through the hole, leaving the fruit intact and seed-free. Some pitters also have a mechanism to catch the pits for easy disposal.

Is the cherry/olive pitter easy to clean?

Yes, most cherry/olive pitters are dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. You can also wash it by hand with warm soapy water and a brush to remove any remaining fruit residue.

Can I use the cherry/olive pitter for other fruits?

While the pitter is specifically designed for cherries and olives, it can also be used for other small fruits with pits, such as plums and apricots. However, it may not work as effectively for larger fruits like peaches or mangoes.

Why should I choose the Pampered Chef cherry/olive pitter?

The Pampered Chef cherry/olive pitter is made of high-quality materials and has a sturdy design that can withstand frequent use. It also has a comfortable grip handle and a mechanism for catching pits, making it a convenient and efficient tool to have in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Stacy9636
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies