• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Retired Cherry/Olive Pitter for a Good Customer!

In summary, the "Iso Retired Cherry/Olive Pitter for a Good Customer!" is a kitchen tool that easily removes pits from cherries and olives. It has a sharp metal rod and a comfortable grip for easy use. The pitter is suitable for most sizes of cherries and olives, but larger varieties may not fit. It is easy to clean and safe to use, with the sharp metal rod only being exposed when the handle is pressed. However, caution should always be taken when handling sharp objects.
Kandi2candy
Hi!

I am ISO of one retired cherry/olive pitter for a good customer of mine :).

I can pay by paypal. TIA!

I have one in the box. I will sell for $15 plus shipping.

I'll take it :), Can you paypal me an invoice to [email protected]. Shipping is to 46808. I will pay the invoice when I get home tonight.

What is the "Iso Retired Cherry/Olive Pitter for a Good Customer!"?

The "Iso Retired Cherry/Olive Pitter for a Good Customer!" is a kitchen tool designed to easily remove pits from cherries and olives. It is made of durable materials and has a comfortable grip for easy use.

How does the pitter work?

The pitter has a sharp metal rod that can be inserted into the cherry or olive. By pressing the handle, the rod will push the pit out from the fruit, leaving the fruit intact. The pit can be easily discarded and the fruit can be used for cooking or eating.

Is the pitter suitable for all types of cherries and olives?

Yes, the pitter is suitable for most sizes of cherries and olives. However, some larger varieties may not fit into the pitter, so it is best to check the size before purchasing.

Is the pitter easy to clean?

Yes, the pitter can be easily disassembled for cleaning. Simply wash the parts with soap and warm water, and let them dry before reassembling. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Is the pitter safe to use?

Yes, the pitter is designed with safety in mind. The sharp metal rod is only exposed when the handle is pressed, preventing any accidental cuts. However, it is always important to use caution when handling sharp objects and keep the pitter out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnsr96
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • byrd1956