• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director First Show of the Month Submitted

In summary, the speaker is excited to have submitted their first show of the month with $1115 in commissionable sales. They are struggling to get their other shows submitted before going on vacation. One show is at $1276 in sales, another is co-hosted and the host is not communicating, and a third host has asked to wait until her husband gets paid. The speaker is frustrated with the difficulty of getting shows closed by the 15th. They have at least one show submitted and hope to submit another one tomorrow. They mention their previous shows with sales of $1200 and $1380, but are disappointed to not have the top sales.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Finally, my first show submitted this month! I usually have several in by now. It was $1115 in commissionable sales! yippee!

Ugh...I have several shows I'm trying to get submitted by tomorrow - we leave for vacation on Friday, and I REALLY wanted all of my shows done and in when we leave. One is at $1276 in sales, and I'm just waiting on the host's confirmation of her order total, and final payment. Another one is co-hosted, and one of the hosts won't tell me what she wants. a third...the host just messaged me to ask if she could wait until her husband gets paid on Friday. :(

Okay - from the very first host coaching, I let them all know that shows needed to be closed by the 15th. It shouldn't have to be this difficult.
I at least have one show that has been submitted. And my one tonight - hopefully she'll have all her ducks in a row and be able to close tomorrow too.

Congratulations getting in your first show of the month and for it being so AWESOME!!

Chefbeckyd said:
Ugh...I have several shows I'm trying to get submitted by tomorrow - we leave for vacation on Friday, and I REALLY wanted all of my shows done and in when we leave. One is at $1276 in sales, and I'm just waiting on the host's confirmation of her order total, and final payment. Another one is co-hosted, and one of the hosts won't tell me what she wants. a third...the host just messaged me to ask if she could wait until her husband gets paid on Friday. :(

Okay - from the very first host coaching, I let them all know that shows needed to be closed by the 15th. It shouldn't have to be this difficult.
I at least have one show that has been submitted. And my one tonight - hopefully she'll have all her ducks in a row and be able to close tomorrow too.

My first show was just a small catty show, then my second was 1200.00, Trying to close my third :grumpy: which is 1380.00 & my fourth were closing tomorrow is at 600.00. Close but no cigar for the top sales :(

Congratulations on submitting your first show of the month! That's a great start and I'm sure there will be many more to come. $1115 in commissionable sales is an amazing achievement! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to hear about your future shows.

What is "First Show of the Month Submitted"?

"First Show of the Month Submitted" is a term commonly used in the entertainment industry to refer to the first show or performance of a month.

How is "First Show of the Month Submitted" determined?

The "First Show of the Month Submitted" is typically determined by the date of the first show or performance that is officially submitted or announced for that month. This can vary depending on the specific industry or organization.

Why is "First Show of the Month Submitted" important?

The "First Show of the Month Submitted" is important because it sets the tone for the rest of the month's shows or performances. It is often seen as a major event and can generate excitement and anticipation for upcoming shows.

Who decides which show is considered the "First Show of the Month Submitted"?

The decision of which show is considered the "First Show of the Month Submitted" can vary depending on the industry or organization. In some cases, it may be determined by a committee or board, while in others it may be based on the date of official submission or announcement.

Are there any special events or promotions associated with "First Show of the Month Submitted"?

Some industries or organizations may have special events or promotions associated with the "First Show of the Month Submitted," such as discounts or exclusive access for those attending the first show of the month. This can vary depending on the specific industry or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • babywings76