• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible $0 Commissionable Sales? Concerns & Questions Answered!

In summary, "$0 Commissionable Sales" are sales made by a Pampered Chef consultant that do not count towards their commission. This is to encourage consultants to focus on selling products at full price and maintain the value of the products. These sales still count towards rewards and can be tracked through the monthly sales report. There is no limit to how much a consultant can earn with "$0 Commissionable Sales", but it is important to prioritize selling products at full price.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I have an indirect recruit that just submitted her first show. It's showing as an action item on my Consultant Connection. The receipt date was the 13th. However, it's showing as $0 Commissionable Sales. Is that even possible or is one system ahead of the other? I'm trying not to stress but the fact that it's been 2 days & is still showing this way concerns me.

I know that this last party had only $90 in sales but the host ordered enough to be $150. There isn't anyway for there to be $150 in guest sales but not commissionable right? In December? I know that it's possible with cookware & Februrary's special, but I don't see how it would happen this month.

Maybe it's taking a few days to catch up, but my shows are correct & they were received Dec. 13th.

It could be on hold.

Call HO and check on it.

She prob has it on hold. Have your consultant check on it.

The host order doesn't count towards the minimum $150 right? Unless you put part of the hosts order in as a guest order then they might not accept the show...but I would think that P3 would have caught that...

It sounds to me like the show is on hold. Did you have her check on Consultant's Corner to verify?

The host's order is commissionable (everything beyond the free product) but the party itself won't qualify unless the host's order is a separate entry as a guest.It's probably on hold ... tell her to check shipment status. I had one on hold and HO had a hard time finding out why. Turns out a credit card was "expired" because the order was turned in in late July and the show was turned in on 8/1.

1. What are "$0 Commissionable Sales"?

"$0 Commissionable Sales" refer to sales made by a Pampered Chef consultant that do not count towards their commission. These sales may include purchases made using a discount code or during a hostess special event.

2. Why do "$0 Commissionable Sales" not count towards commission?

Pampered Chef implements "$0 Commissionable Sales" as a way to encourage consultants to focus on selling products at full price and not rely on discounts or special events. This helps maintain the value and integrity of our products and ensures fair compensation for our consultants.

3. Can I still earn points towards rewards with "$0 Commissionable Sales"?

Yes, consultants can still earn points towards rewards and incentives with "$0 Commissionable Sales". These sales are factored into the total sales volume, which determines a consultant's rewards level and eligibility for certain incentives.

4. How can I track my "$0 Commissionable Sales"?

Consultants can track their "$0 Commissionable Sales" through their monthly sales report, which can be accessed through their consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. The report will show a breakdown of sales made at full price and those that do not count towards commission.

5. Is there a limit to how much I can earn with "$0 Commissionable Sales"?

There is no limit to how much a consultant can earn with "$0 Commissionable Sales". However, it is important to focus on selling products at full price to maximize commission and rewards earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedalf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila