• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expressing Gratitude | Just Wanted to Say... | Thanksgiving Icon

In summary, Kristin is spending the day with her family, and she is thankful for all of the good things in life.
chefkristin
Gold Member
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281/amongying/Icons/T2GoPoohTGHThanksgiving-vi.gif

Back atcha Kristin!

I hope everyone has a very nice Thanksgiving tomorrow!

I'm spending the day with DH, DS and my next door neighbors.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I will be rooting for the Pack!

You must have read my mind... I was just going to post!

Happy Thanksgiving To each and everyone!

Click on link below!

(Turn on your sound)

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=HY27482779

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! Love your Pooh scene Kristin!

Happy Turkey Day!!!:D :D

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!

Happy & Healthy to Everyone......:)

Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE here!!!

Let me just add that as of 6:45, I am officially overstuffed.

I hear ya! Just took 3 tums and I feel like a Macy's parade balloon!!! (that would be Garfield!!)

I made everything, cleaned up everything. I didn't have time to make a pie today, so to give myself a break, for the first time on Thanksgiving, I drove to Shari's Restaraunt and bought a marionberry pie, for me and my husband's dessert. I told the kids they didn't help cleanup so it was our treat! So much for family love. After one dishwasher load, I'm looking at a sink full ready to go in after I empty the dishwasher. My 13 year old snuck out to the neighbor's house, so I'm stuck doing it. He's on my dog list this weekend.

That reminds me of a conversation of "reminiscing" with my brother and Mom today. My brother was checking out the refrigerator, cupboards and my Mom was suggesting some snacks, etc. He said in a joking way, "Don't you worry, Mom, I'll find something." I then reassured Mom to remember that she was dealing with a professional food scrounger.

I reminded her of when we were kids she would return from her bi-weekly trip to the grocery store (20 mile drive so she made it last!) and no matter how well she hid things, my brother and I were on a mission to seek and destroy all of the "good stuff"!!! She would tell us, "Go ahead, eat it all now and enjoy it because then it will be all gone for the next two weeks."

We all chuckled. I told her that no matter how good she was, he and I did not give up until we found the booty! We felt is was a challenge for her to come up with new hiding places. I revealed to her that we had to time things perfect because we had to let her put it away first...because if we came out any earlier, we would have to help her put the groceries away!

Your son is perfectly normal and he is so busted!!!!

turkybanner.gif

Hope everyone had a great one! My mom and I did all the cooking (except desserts) and my husband did all the dirty dishes - gotta love him!:) I'm so ready for bed - watched my Grey's Anatomy (man it was good!) and fell asleep awhile on the couch afterwards.

Gina M said:
Hope everyone had a great one! My mom and I did all the cooking (except desserts) and my husband did all the dirty dishes - gotta love him!:) I'm so ready for bed - watched my Grey's Anatomy (man it was good!) and fell asleep awhile on the couch afterwards.
It's not a rerun?? I thought it said it was off for two weeks?? I better go check!:eek:

Related to Expressing Gratitude | Just Wanted to Say... | Thanksgiving Icon

What is the "Expressing Gratitude | Just Wanted to Say... | Thanksgiving Icon" product?

The "Expressing Gratitude | Just Wanted to Say... | Thanksgiving Icon" is a set of festive Thanksgiving-themed note cards designed to help you express your gratitude to friends and loved ones during the holiday season.

How many note cards are included in the "Expressing Gratitude | Just Wanted to Say... | Thanksgiving Icon" set?

The set includes 20 note cards and 20 envelopes, each featuring a different Thanksgiving icon and a blank interior for you to write your own personalized message.

Can I use these note cards for other occasions besides Thanksgiving?

Absolutely! While these note cards are perfect for Thanksgiving, they can also be used for any occasion where you want to express your gratitude and appreciation, such as birthdays, anniversaries, or just to say thank you.

Are the envelopes included in the "Expressing Gratitude | Just Wanted to Say... | Thanksgiving Icon" set matching the note cards?

Yes, the envelopes are designed to match the note cards and feature a coordinating Thanksgiving icon on the front.

Is the "Expressing Gratitude | Just Wanted to Say... | Thanksgiving Icon" set available for purchase year-round?

While the set is most popular during the Thanksgiving season, it is available for purchase year-round so you can always have a supply of thank you notes on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
debbie mc
  • KellyTheChef