• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want free products to try? Join Bzzagent now!

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 12 Posted By: ne0alch3mist
Views: 162802 Replies: 3237 You must be registered at bzzagent.com to be able to get into this.Edit by Moderator: I have updated this to be the Offical thread for Bzz Campaigns...Please add any new offers in this thread. Thank you for your cooperation!!
face-icon-small-smile.gif
More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

got a great recipe that's not chocolateI have a host who wants something w/fruit.........what no chocolate???!!!! :bugeye:

Got any ideas??

There is a beautiful picture of sliced pieces of fruit layered in the trifle bowl in the new catalog.

Here are just a few out of my files that I thought of. But anything in the trifle would probably work! Love all of the recipes attached and there are of course many more, like the Taffy Apple Pizza...one of my favs!!:candyheart: Guess it just depends on how much fruit you are talking about!!:)

Attachments

• Sinfully Good Carmel Apple Dip.doc
    19 KB · Views: 156
    19 KB · Views: 169
    19 KB · Views: 189
  • Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 144
    26.5 KB · Views: 135
    26.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Berries and Stars.doc
    30 KB · Views: 161
  • Berries and Stars.doc
    30 KB · Views: 143
  • Berries and Stars.doc
    30 KB · Views: 156
  • Fruit Pizza.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Fruit Pizza.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 192
  • Fruit Pizza.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 156
The Apple Berry Salsa is a great one and The Cherry Almond Cheesecake from the Celebrations shows a couple years ago is still one of my favorites.

The Berries & Cream Won Ton Cups from It's Good For You is VERY good - and good for you too!

The new Strawberry Cream Trifle is REALLY good!

Related to Want free products to try? Join Bzzagent now!

1. What is Bzzagent and how does it work?

Bzzagent is a product testing and marketing platform that connects brands with consumers. Users sign up for free and are offered the opportunity to try out new products in exchange for their honest opinions and reviews.

2. How do I become a Bzzagent?

To become a Bzzagent, you must first register on the Bzzagent website. Once registered, you will be asked to complete surveys and fill out your profile to be matched with potential campaigns. You will then be notified via email if you are selected for a campaign.

3. How do I get free products to try?

Once you are selected for a campaign, you will receive a Bzzkit containing the product(s) to try, along with instructions on how to share your reviews and opinions. After completing the required tasks, you will earn MyPoints, which can be redeemed for gift cards or other rewards.

4. What types of products can I expect to receive?

Bzzagent offers a variety of products from different brands, including food, household items, beauty products, and more. The products you receive will depend on your interests and demographics, as well as the campaigns available at the time.

5. Is there a cost to join Bzzagent?

No, joining Bzzagent is completely free. However, you may be responsible for shipping costs if you are selected for a campaign that requires physical products to be shipped to you. Bzzagent also offers optional upgrades for faster campaign selection and additional benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies