• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Comes in the Enfamil Free Sign-Up Kit?

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: KeyBored
Views: 34 Replies: 0 New at this and didn't know if this was covered. But Enfamil has a free sign-up. Register and you will receive a free diaper bag, Enfamil feeding kit and samples.
LinkMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

No need for this one for me

Any ideas for April Fool's Day?I have a show on April 1st. Told the host I'd do something wacky. Of course, I immediately had a brain freeze and haven't been able to come up with an idea. I checked on Chef Success but no luck with the words I've plunked in for a search.

Ideas?

I have our meeting on April 1st so I was also trying to think of something fun to do.......

I heard of a host who had one on 4/1. She told everyone to dress backwards-she rehung her pictures in her home all upside down and anything else that could be set that way. The host was really into it. Even the consultant wore her clothes and apron backwards.

Happy Chef said:
I heard of a host who had one on 4/1. She told everyone to dress backwards-she rehung her pictures in her home all upside down and anything else that could be set that way. The host was really into it. Even the consultant wore her clothes and apron backwards.

That would be so much fun!

This is the info from this weeks Monday Motivation...there are some great ideas that I really hope my team takes advantage of`:)

APRIL FOOL’S DAY….

Do you have a show on April 1st—Have some SIMPLE fun with these easy ideas!

(Thanks Shelly Andrus for sharing with the Director’s Loop)

Serve chopsticks with whatever food you are serving
When you send the invitation cut them up into puzzle pieces and put them in the envelope!
Ask them if they'd like a "Diet Water" to drink
Make them wear bibs when they eat (those paper ones are cheap)
Pass out pencils for them to use with their order that aren't sharpened
Give them astronomical totals at checkout.... "that will be $5, 500.67"
Stick little fake spiders in the bottoms of their glasses
Print out of some of the following Brain Teasers and put them in some of the show folders, and have guests read them sporadically throughout the show:
Start off by saying “Thank you all for coming today, I'll be glad to take your orders now!” Then say “April Fools!”
Wear your apron backwards!
Have guests introduce themselves starting with their last name first? Or …. have them attempt to say their first name backwards!

Brain Teasers
Brainteasers and riddles are not only good pastimes but also stimulate your mind and sharpen your thinking skills. Sometimes, they are just meant for fun. Children to adults love to engage their minds with some of the witty and funny ones. We present you some interesting brain teasers that you can ask your friends, next time you meet them:

Name three numbers that give the same result when added or multiplied together - 1, 2, 3
Name the bone with a sense of humor - Humorous Bone
It walks all day on its head. What is it? - A nail in a horseshoe
It is round as a dishpan and all the water in the ocean can't fill it up. What is it? - A sieve
More you take, more you leave behind. What are they? - Footsteps
Name it and you will break it - Silence
Name the thing that touches only one person yet bounds two people together - Wedding Ring
Can you read this? - "The phaonmneel pweor of the hmuan mnid: I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearcr at Cmagbride Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers of a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."
If you overtake the second person in the race, which position will you gain? – Second, as you overtook the second person, you are in his/her place now.

Thanks iteachurkid! I love the idea of starting the show by saying "I'll take your orders now and then saying April Fools" Very simple and great way to break the ice and make sure they realize it is April First and some wacky things might happen!!!! Will use several of those ideas I'm sure!

Related to What Comes in the Enfamil Free Sign-Up Kit?

1. What is Enfamil Free Gifts?

Enfamil Free Gifts is a program offered by the baby formula brand Enfamil, which provides new parents with a free diaper bag, feeding kit, and samples when they sign up for the program.

2. How do I sign up for Enfamil Free Gifts?

To sign up for Enfamil Free Gifts, simply visit their website and fill out the registration form with your personal information, including your name, address, and baby's due date or birthdate.

3. Is there a cost to sign up for Enfamil Free Gifts?

No, signing up for Enfamil Free Gifts is completely free. There is no cost to join the program and receive your free diaper bag, feeding kit, and samples.

4. What is included in the Enfamil Free Gifts package?

The Enfamil Free Gifts package includes a diaper bag, Enfamil feeding kit, and various samples of Enfamil baby formula. The exact contents of the package may vary, but it typically includes enough formula for a few feedings, as well as coupons and other helpful items for new parents.

5. Can I sign up for Enfamil Free Gifts if I am already using a different brand of baby formula?

Yes, you can still sign up for Enfamil Free Gifts even if you are currently using a different brand of baby formula. Enfamil offers this program as a way to introduce parents to their products and help them decide if it is the right choice for their baby.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg