• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Ds B-Day Is Jan 11 and My Dd Bday Is Jan 24 so I Made Them Both

In summary, my DS b-day is Jan 11 and my DD bday is Jan 24 so I made them both cakes for their bdays. I wanted to do both of them different but I think they turned out pretty decent.
Jennie4PC
My DS b-day is Jan 11 and my DD bday is Jan 24 so I made them both cakes for their bdays. I wanted to do both of them different but I think they turned out pretty decent.

IMGP1615.jpg

DD Belle Cake

IMGP1589.jpg

DS Optimus Prime cake

Last edited:
Yup - it's the [ ] brackets around img and /img to make 'em work.

Last edited:
Thanks KG I kept going back to your upload photo thread so I got them both working

My pleasure. http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/images/smilies/howdy.gifCool cakes, too!

Thanks I had fun making them

looks good I bet they both were really excited.

they both loved them my DD turned 4 and she was jumping up and down she had to keep looking at the cake

Great cakes!! My three would have loved them!

Very cute! I hope to get up the nerve someday to make my son a cake. Its easier to walk in and pick it up at the grocery store. LOL!!

chefkristin said:
Very cute! I hope to get up the nerve someday to make my son a cake. Its easier to walk in and pick it up at the grocery store. LOL!!

I would lOve to do that but my DH is very against having them store bought his mom always made their cakes for thier bdays (still does actually)

Their cute I wish I was that taleneted in the cake decorating catorgrey

Leah I am sure you could totally do this I am not talented at all. My friend drew the design of Optimus Primes cake DH drew the lines for me and I just did the star tip for the face.

Nice! I love the Optomus Prime cake!
Always been a fan of Transformers :)

It's good practice for the Easy Accident Decorator!

Beautiful job! Your a great mommy.

Awwww....very cute! They will remember those cakes forever!

Related to My Ds B-Day Is Jan 11 and My Dd Bday Is Jan 24 so I Made Them Both

1. When is the best time to start planning for my children's joint birthday party?

It's always a good idea to start planning at least a month in advance to ensure enough time to send out invitations, book a venue, and gather supplies.

2. How can I make sure both of my children feel special on their shared birthday?

Consider having separate cakes or activities that are tailored to each child's interests. You can also involve them in the planning process to make it a joint effort.

3. Is it appropriate to ask guests to bring gifts for both children?

While it's ultimately up to the host's discretion, it's generally considered polite to ask guests to bring a gift for each child individually rather than one joint gift.

4. How can I accommodate for different age groups at the party?

You can plan age-appropriate activities and games, or have a separate area for younger children to play while older children participate in more challenging activities.

5. Are there any food options that can cater to both of my children's preferences?

Consider having a variety of options, such as a mix of savory and sweet dishes, to accommodate for different tastes. You can also ask guests to bring a dish to share to add more variety to the menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • General Chat