• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the Woven Pieces Outlet: Is It Just My Website or Something More?

In summary, the conversation was about the number of items currently available on the outlet section of the website. Some participants noticed that there were only a few items available, while others had more. There were speculations about why this might be the case, with some suggesting that new products might be added soon. There was also discussion about the website and its functionality, with some participants experiencing difficulties accessing the outlet. Towards the end, it was mentioned that the issue was being resolved by tech support and more items were being added to the outlet.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I was just talking with a customer on the phone, and was checking the Outlet for woven pieces...and the outlet on my website has only about 6 items on it. Is there something amiss with mine, or is that just the way it is right now?

Not just you..Mine is showing 8 items

I see only 8 things. I remember the other day people mentioning how a lot of things got cleared out. Some people had planned on ordering some things, but then went in and they were gone. I think we got so used to the same old things being on there so long. I wonder if they'll be adding more on soon.

The same thing just happened - just sent out my newsletter and put an extra blurb in that last minute gifts can always be found on the outlet....HA!!:rolleyes:

There was something in a recent NewsWire about HO offering limited time items on the outlet to get customers to check more frequently. Maybe that has something to do with it.

I only saw 8 items on my outlet today, too. I missed that NewsWire item.

Yes, I was quite disappointed. I sent out my Outlet email about mid-month and got several upset emails saying that most of the stuff pictured in my email was not in the Outlet. I basically told them to check back daily because they change it often. That is a bummer though. I'm almost scared to send out the email again now.

I don't have an outlet :eek:

magentablue said:
I don't have an outlet :eek:

do you have a website yet?

Mine has 8 items ... two of which I have in my personal cash and carry. No wonder they didn't offer surprise boxes!

chefcharity said:
do you have a website yet?

Yeah, but I forgot that I was just helping my host shop the website for her show, and I did all the steps along with her so I could walk her through the process. As a result, my cookies told PC I'm shopping her show, so no outlet! Alas, I do have an outlet, with 8 things on it. It looked like 6 until I clicked to see all.

Maybe they are going to be adding some new products to it! *crossing my fingers*

Wow! I just went on ebay to check out what kinds of prices people are asking for the woven trays and someone wants $129.99 for the square that holds the large square bowl! Crazy!

:eek:

My outlet is now down to 3 items!!!

Maybe we will have a ton of new stuff on there??

OR

Maybe not!!:cry:

Let's hope some new things are coming - three is too tiny!

I have just 3, Halloween cutters and 2 simple additions pieces. I wonder if they are switching over to add more things? Let's hope.

I have just three too. And if anyone really wants those Halloween cutters, I'll sell 'em to them. Got two boxes!

Holy cow! Only 3 things? That's crazy!!! I've never seen the outlet that bare!!! They should program in the sound of crickets chirping on our outlet pages! LOL

I love it Sheila! That was too funny!!:sing::):balloon:;):D

Talked to tech support- they are fixing it :)

loreo said:
Talked to tech support- they are fixing it :)

thanks! So it wasn't supposed to be like that?

No, she didn't even know what I was talking about when I called. SHe checked on it and said it should be fixed soon. I haven't checked mine yet.

Now there's 9 things!!

I have 11 items now...

1. What is "Is It Just My Outlet?"

"Is It Just My Outlet?" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features over 50 delicious recipes that can be made using our signature stoneware. It also includes tips and techniques for cooking with stoneware.

2. Do I need to have Pampered Chef stoneware to use this cookbook?

While the recipes in "Is It Just My Outlet?" were specifically tested and designed for use with Pampered Chef stoneware, you can still make them using any similar stoneware or baking dish. However, we highly recommend using Pampered Chef stoneware for the best results.

3. Are the recipes in "Is It Just My Outlet?" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of any skill level. Each recipe comes with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure a successful dish every time.

4. Does "Is It Just My Outlet?" include vegetarian or gluten-free options?

Yes, this cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences. There are vegetarian, gluten-free, and even vegan options available, making it a versatile and inclusive cookbook for all.

5. Can I purchase "Is It Just My Outlet?" online?

Yes, you can purchase "Is It Just My Outlet?" directly from the Pampered Chef website or from one of our independent consultants. You can also find it at select retailers or through online retailers such as Amazon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KateD
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies