• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertising Outlets and Websites...

In summary, if you get discouraged with people saying how much sales they get on their website and you don't seem to get any, don't give up. There are plenty of people out there who are interested in your product or business opportunity. Just keep talking about it and eventually you'll hit the right people. Thanks for the encouragement!
janetupnorth
Gold Member
If you get discouraged with people saying how much sales they get on their website and you don't seem to get any...don't give up.

I have used the same spiel for the last year with all groups...having my website everywhere...talking about the outlet at the end of my shows...sometimes even having outlet flyers.

No one ever seemed interested...

Then, last night the group was thoroughly interested in the outlet. They all seemed to "get it" - know it was separate from a show and all want to check it out in the future.

Basically, long story short. Most of what we do depends on the crowd and who we come in contact with, not necessarily what we do. If I had changed my routine in this case to not talk about it because last group wasn't interested, I would have missed a group.

This goes with all things with PC...keep being consistent, keep talking about hosting, the business opportunity, etc.

When the time is right, you'll hit the right people.

Thanks for the encouragement!!

I don't hardly get any personal orders on my website but it has come in great use for show orders. I think the fact that they can go on at any time and look at the catalog and shop. My aunt sells another product line and she said they will never get websites because it looses the personal connection. You know what, some people don't want that personal connection or may just think of it out of the blue or are browsing online one day and decide to look at your website. You just never know!

Good Advice! Thanks for the encouraging words. :):):)

Excellent advice, Janet. You're right - you never know when the words you "always" say are going to "click" with someone. Just keep doing what we're trained to do and it'll eventually pay off! My last 2 recruits are proof of that! :)

Isn't it amazing how either a whole group will get it, or the whole group won't? I find it's the same way with products - all it takes is one person to "get" a product and it seems like everyone wants it!

Whether it's the cringe on one person's face when they think you're about to slice your fingers demonstrating how the blade stays flush with the UM, or the "ooooh"s of one person as the MAG produces a huge pile of fluffy grated Parmesan from one little block (and all of the little things I never would even expect to be a big selling point, like the amazement of my guest's last night at how the islice is magnetic) - one person's excitement is so contagious!

1. What are some effective advertising outlets for Pampered Chef?

Some effective advertising outlets for Pampered Chef include social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, email marketing, and collaborating with influencers or bloggers who align with the brand.

2. How does Pampered Chef utilize their website for advertising?

Pampered Chef's website serves as a platform to showcase products, share recipes and cooking tips, and offer promotions and discounts to customers. It also allows customers to purchase products directly from the website.

3. Can I advertise Pampered Chef products on my personal website or blog?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to advertise products on your personal website or blog. However, you must follow the company's marketing guidelines and disclose that you are a consultant for Pampered Chef.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer any advertising resources for consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of advertising resources for consultants, including customizable flyers, social media graphics, and email templates. These can be found in the consultant portal on the company's website.

5. Are there any restrictions on where I can advertise Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are some restrictions on where you can advertise Pampered Chef products. For example, you cannot advertise on websites or platforms that promote illegal or inappropriate content. It is important to review the company's marketing guidelines to ensure compliance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • chefjwr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies