• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!!!

In summary, four people ordered products from the Canadian Consultant's website, but only one person received the product they ordered. The other three people received different products. The Canadian Consultant is upset because her June show cancelled and she was counting on this show to get to the $3,500 SAT level. She is trying to figure out a way to send out a second e-mail to her entire email list, but is worried that people will not receive it.
stefani2
I am a CANADIAN Consultant. My LAST June Show (which I was counting on to make it to the $3,500 SAT level) cancelled on me this afternoon. So to get to my goal - I sent out an email about the Outlet Specials.

People could place an order in one of two ways:
1. Click on the Direct Link (I just clicked Copy and Paste the page from my Website)
2. Go through the steps - Order Products, etc. etc.

THE DIRECT LINK IS DIRECTING PEOPLE TO THE AMERICAN WEBSITE. HTH!!!
I have 4 orders for MOSTLY AMERICAN OUTLET ITEMS.

Any ideas how to handle it.

The only thing I can think is to send out a second e-mail, and this time manually write out the link.

If you want to test it before sending it out to your whole e-mail list, you can send it to me, if you like.[email protected]

I thought they said not to copy and paste your website link. It doesn't direct the customer to YOUR site. It directs them to the generic PC site.

That's correct. When the PWS program was started, HO said that any links to PWS pages other than home pages would direct to corporate. Link to your PWS home page and give your customers instructions to get to the outlet.

How funny is that? Probably not so funny since it's happening to you...but my side of things is kind of silly too...I bookmarked my link to log in to CC, and for some reason whenever I click on my bookmark now, it automatically takes me to the log in page for CANADIAN consultants. :) My mom was born and raised in Canada, so that is kind of neat for me, but at the same time I live in Florida and I have NO idea how that keeps happening!

OK - Glad that I know that.

I have had SOME people say that they got the US outlet - and some got the CDN outlet???

I won't do it again :(

Which outlet they got (CDN vs. US) depends on their browser cookies. If they have gone to your PWS in the past, then they would have a cookie on their system that indicates Canadian outlet. If they've never been to your PWS (or have since cleared their cookies), then there would be no such cookie and the website would default to US.

sklay723 said:
How funny is that? Probably not so funny since it's happening to you...but my side of things is kind of silly too...I bookmarked my link to log in to CC, and for some reason whenever I click on my bookmark now, it automatically takes me to the log in page for CANADIAN consultants. :) My mom was born and raised in Canada, so that is kind of neat for me, but at the same time I live in Florida and I have NO idea how that keeps happening!

Yep, I get that too sometimes, taking me to the US site! :confused:

Thanks Ann. Either way - it sucks and is an extra mess I don't want right now :yuck:

For those that got the US outlet, how would they have been able to place an order? I didn't think US consultants could have orders shipped to Canada? Wouldn't they have had to enter a US shipping address?

Crystal - you are right. They CAN'T place an order. I don't know if they were having troubles trying or what - but everyone just emailed me their order, CC info, etc. :(

Most of these people were HO leads - so I don't even have their phone numbers to contact them.

What is "You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!!!"?

"You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!!!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features easy and delicious recipes for everyday meals and special occasions.

Who are the authors of "You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!!!"?

The authors of "You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!!!" are Pampered Chef consultants who are also home cooks and food lovers. They have years of experience in the kitchen and are passionate about creating simple and tasty recipes for families to enjoy.

Are the ingredients used in the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in "You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!!!" are commonly found in grocery stores. The recipes are designed to be convenient and use everyday ingredients, making it easy for anyone to recreate at home.

Do the recipes in "You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!!!" cater to specific dietary needs?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. There are also options for those looking to incorporate more healthy and nutritious meals into their diet.

Can I purchase "You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!!!" online?

Yes, "You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!!!" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select bookstores and retailers. We recommend purchasing through a consultant as they can provide personalized assistance and tips for using the cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • janetupnorth