• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Disney Goal: Celebrate with Your Downline Members | Sun7News

In summary, "Hope This Comes Through!" is a versatile and delicious seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that adds flavor and depth to any dish. It is gluten-free and can be used in various ways, such as sprinkling it on meat or vegetables, mixing it into dips or sauces, or adding it to popcorn. The amount of salt can be adjusted according to personal preference, and a jar can last up to 3 years if stored properly.
baychef
Silver Member
This is great to send to those downline members who have Disney as a goal:

Hi Ann

I knew you were celebrating but I had no idea you'd go this far!

http://www.sun7news.com

Thanks,

Lisa

I sent it to dannyzmom and she loved it as well as her kids! I sent it to my Future Director that earned Level 2 this year and wants Disney next year. I was on the phone with her as she previewed it and she loved it too!

Send on to yourself too and see how Disney will honor you!!:party:

Related to Disney Goal: Celebrate with Your Downline Members | Sun7News

1. What is "Hope This Comes Through!"?

"Hope This Comes Through!" is a delicious and versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef. It is a combination of garlic, onion, salt, and other herbs and spices that add flavor and depth to any dish.

2. How do I use "Hope This Comes Through!"?

There are many ways to use "Hope This Comes Through!" You can sprinkle it on meat, poultry, or vegetables before cooking, mix it into dips or sauces, or even add it to popcorn for a tasty snack. The possibilities are endless!

3. Is "Hope This Comes Through!" gluten-free?

Yes, "Hope This Comes Through!" is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients, making it safe for those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.

4. Can I adjust the amount of salt in "Hope This Comes Through!"?

Yes, you can adjust the amount of salt in "Hope This Comes Through!" to your preference. The seasoning blend already contains salt, but you can add more or less depending on your taste preferences.

5. How long will a jar of "Hope This Comes Through!" last?

A jar of "Hope This Comes Through!" can last up to 3 years if stored in a cool, dry place. It is recommended to use it within 1 year for the best flavor, but it will still be safe to use after the expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • redneckgleasonx4