• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Summer Challenge Update: Achieving Goals in 3 Days

In summary, the goal of the group was to sign 5 new recruits by the end of the month and they were successful. They also signed one new recruit in July and are currently at 5 recruits.
finley1991
How's everyone doing? We have 3 more days to get to our goals!

My *good* goal was 5 and we hit it this weekend. I signed 4 (1 in July and 3 this month) and a downline signed 1.

Not sure we're going to add any more this month but who knows!

How did you do? :chef:

We did 6 last year and are at 9 this year.

pcjenni said:
We did 6 last year and are at 9 this year.

Awesome!!! :woohoo:

We did 1 last year and we are currently at 4, my goal is 6. I have 2 more, but I hate to count them until they actually sign.

I'm out of the game on this one. Fukushima was too rough on my business this year.

We had 0 last year. Goal was 10 but we are currently at 2. I think we'll hit 3, but not for sure.

Honestly didn't pay much attention to it, but I think we are ahead by 3....

Ok I signed 2 today (August 31st) for a total of 5 this month!!! My personal best so far has been 3. I also signed 1 in July for a total of 6 during the challenge and we had 1 indirect recruit for a total of 7 team recruits. I am so excited :) Last year we had 1 total. I wasn't working to earn the summer's best challenge just to out do my personal best.

Way to go Chantelle!

I did not think we would be a part but National Conference lit a fire in two of my gals that went and I have been instilling a recruiting mentality with all my new consultants which I did not do last year. Our base number was 5, we ended up the challenge with 13!! (I signed 3 in July and 6 in August)!!

:woohoo: That's awesome!!!! Way to go!!!!

CK, That's AWESOME!!!

Awesome Chantelle and CK. Looks like CK might be going to Chicago again this fall.

Congrats CK! :D

Now THAT would be so cool! Gotta really amp up my sales for September! I gave a lot of shows away in August :happyforyou:

CK excellent job!! I signed my 5 since July yesterday, we had a total of 6. Last year we only had 1 new consultant joined. So I am tickle that we made 6.

Congrats to you! I (we) never seem to do well when there's a good promo. lol We typically do 6-8 a month as a team....not so in July and August. Figures. Think we'll be rocking in Sept as there's no incentive as a team. ha ha

Congrats CK!! That is awesome!

1. What is "Summer's Best Challenge"?

"Summer's Best Challenge" is a fun and interactive summer program designed to encourage healthy habits and positive lifestyle changes. It includes daily challenges, tips, and resources to help participants stay active, eat well, and take care of their mental health during the summer.

2. Who can participate in "Summer's Best Challenge"?

Anyone can participate in "Summer's Best Challenge"! It is open to people of all ages and fitness levels. Whether you're a beginner looking to jumpstart your wellness journey or a fitness enthusiast looking for new challenges, this program is for you.

3. How long does "Summer's Best Challenge" last?

"Summer's Best Challenge" runs for 30 days, starting on the first day of June and ending on the last day of July. However, you can join at any time during that period and complete the challenges at your own pace.

4. Is there a cost to participate in "Summer's Best Challenge"?

No, "Summer's Best Challenge" is completely free of charge! We believe that everyone should have access to resources and support for their health and wellness goals, and we are happy to provide this program at no cost.

5. How do I join "Summer's Best Challenge"?

You can join "Summer's Best Challenge" by signing up on our website. Simply fill out the registration form with your name and email address, and you will receive daily challenge emails and access to our community support group. You can also follow us on social media for updates and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • jcsmilez