• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Joined the Mickey Mouse Club with Your Team to Reach Disney?

In summary, the original members of the Mickey Mouse Club were Annette Funicello, Doreen Tracey, Cubby O'Brien, Karen Pendleton, Charley Laney, Sharon Baird, Lonnie Burr, Bobby Burgess, Darlene Gillespie, and Jimmie Dodd. The show first aired on television on October 3, 1955 on ABC and had a format that included a newsreel, cartoon, serial, talent roundup, and variety show. Its original run lasted from 1955 to 1959, with a total of 130 episodes. The iconic host of the show was Jimmie Dodd, who also wrote the famous theme song "The Mickey Mouse Club March".
redneckgleasonx4
Gold Member
Is anyone out there doing something with their team members who are trying to reach Disney? You know like their own Mickey Mouse Club? I would like to but at the moment I am drawing a blank as to what to do!

Thanks

Cute idea! I will think about it, please post if you come up with anything :)

My director is doing something like that. She sent an email saying there's going to be extra meetings, training etc so we can improve our biz's to earn the trip.

Related to Have You Joined the Mickey Mouse Club with Your Team to Reach Disney?

1. Who were the original members of the Mickey Mouse Club?

The original members of the Mickey Mouse Club were Annette Funicello, Doreen Tracey, Cubby O'Brien, Karen Pendleton, Charley Laney, Sharon Baird, Lonnie Burr, Bobby Burgess, Darlene Gillespie, and Jimmie Dodd.

2. When did the Mickey Mouse Club first air on television?

The Mickey Mouse Club first aired on television on October 3, 1955 on ABC.

3. What was the format of the show?

The show was divided into different segments, including a newsreel, a cartoon, a serial, a talent roundup, and a variety show. There were also special appearances by the Mouseketeers and guest stars.

4. How long did the original run of the Mickey Mouse Club last?

The original run of the Mickey Mouse Club lasted from 1955 to 1959, with a total of 130 episodes.

5. Who was the iconic host of the show?

The iconic host of the show was Jimmie Dodd, who also wrote the famous theme song "The Mickey Mouse Club March".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • PC Mom 55