• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You See Rachel Ray's Video Clip Today?

In summary, Rachel Ray is a well-known expert on cooking and food, who has appeared in several commercials for Pampered Chef. She has her own talk show on Food Network and is also a consultant for the company. She demonstrated on her show how to make a flower wreath in a bundt pan using some of the products she sells, including the prep bowls and chefs tongs.
jcwarr
did anyone see the video clip on rachel ray today?

Are you talking about the one where the woman used the stoneware bundt pan to roast a chicken? She had the striped and plain SA medium bowls, too. It aired in my area yesterday, but I taped it and watched it at about 5 this morning. I yelled for my son (who was getting ready for work). He wasn't nearly as excited as I was. I can't wait to mention it at my shows.

yes!!that's the one! i saw a video clip that someone emailed to me of it - and thought it was pretty cool. no mention that it was pampered chef that i know of - but great advertising for us to say it was on 30 minute meals!!

On another web community someone found out that she is a PC consultant - I believe in CA.

In case anyone hasn't seen it, here it is! Awesome!

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/videos/bundt-pan-chicken

And isnt that our seasoning? She had to flip the label around! hehe

I watched it last night and was so excited when I realized it was PC products. I think the spice she used was from PC also...I tried to see the label but it was turned.

I am a big RR fan. On her show, she gives tips and advice that I have found helpful for my shows. I would love to be the one on her show that sits down with her at the end to eat! I bet its yummy! Has anyone tried her EVOO? It is awesome. I bought it at Linen's & Things, which also sells her cookware, but the oil is delicous!

The seasoning she used was the Rosemary Herb. I think it is great that she used all the products. She also used the prep bowls for her salt and pepper. Just wish everyone could know they were all PC products.

Thanks for sharing!!!

she also had the chefs tongs laying there behind the bowls and used the new non stick slotted spoon to serve it up!

Yeah, how cool! We should all do some type of spot like that!!!

You almost have to wonder if she is a consultant?

The platter she served everything on looked like the discontinued glazed stoneware platter.

I have to say, the chicken came out looking a bit unappetizing. Does it always look like that? I have never tried it on the fluted pan.

RachelNguyen said:
I have to say, the chicken came out looking a bit unappetizing. Does it always look like that? I have never tried it on the fluted pan.

I suspect that with the yummy smell it looks great in person.

RachelNguyen said:

Well, she didn't spread the seasoning on the bird. She just dumped it on the top. If you spread it or mix the seasoning with the oil then spread it would look alot better.

LOL she HAS to be a PC rep!! Thats a PC recipe!!! My director told us about that recipe at our last month meeting!!! EXACT recipe! CRAZY!!!! i saw the prepbowl & chef tongs in the backround too!!! LOL

I know, I thought seeing her just dump the seasoning on top she would at least show it when she took it out one that was seasoned all over instead of just the breasts, what kind of chef is she anyway, it is supposed to always come out all nice and pretty, lol. You know, they turn around and it's all done, but it looks nothing like when they popped the other one in.

She probably didn't have very much time to do the demo and might have been nervous in front of the camera.

ChefBurke said:
LOL she HAS to be a PC rep!! Thats a PC recipe!!! My director told us about that recipe at our last month meeting!!! EXACT recipe! CRAZY!!!! i saw the prepbowl & chef tongs in the backround too!!! LOL

My director sent us a copy of the video by email & said it WAS a PC consultant from California.

Rachel mentioned it again on yesterday's show. There was a decorating guy on showing how to make a flower wreath in a bundt pan. Rachel said last week we're making chickens in them & this week we're making wreaths--I need to go get a bundt pan!

OMG-Rachel Ray is every where now! Doing Ritz crackers commercials, her own talk show and foodnetwork! Kinda like Emerial when he was really "HOT" doing Crest commercials, mulitple shows, and even got his own TV show that didn't last!

She said that she's going to do what she can now before people get tired of her. But I think she's overexposing herself & people are going to get tired of her very quickly. I like her, but I don't tend to watch her as often on any show anymore.

I only catch her on 30 min meals and $40 a day occassionally and like those shows!

pamperedgirl3 said:
She said that she's going to do what she can now before people get tired of her.

Too late! At least in my house. I used to watch 30 Minute Meals occasionally, but I find her way too perky. I can't even imagine her talk show. I get the impression that she would gush over everything and everybody.
JMO - your mileage may vary.

chefann said:
Too late! At least in my house. I used to watch 30 Minute Meals occasionally, but I find her way too perky. I can't even imagine her talk show. I get the impression that she would gush over everything and everybody.
JMO - your mileage may vary.

I have , in a way (small way, mind you) caught the RR bandwaggon. I ebjoy her 30 min meals on FN abd thats about it. I wont watch het TV show or anything else, and I SURE AIN'T gonna run out and buy her CD of Christmas Music!! I bet you anything that in 6 months, no one is going to care who RR is. Overexposure does that to you. Remember Tom Cruise? Who you say? Tom, who??? LOL:cool:

pamperedgirl3 said:
She said that she's going to do what she can now before people get tired of her. But I think she's overexposing herself & people are going to get tired of her very quickly. I like her, but I don't tend to watch her as often on any show anymore.

It's happening to me ~ I'm starting to get tired of her. I think she is just too much now. Totally overexposed (IMO).

Last edited:
thechefofnorthbend said:
I have , in a way (small way, mind you) caught the RR bandwaggon. I ebjoy her 30 min meals on FN abd thats about it. I wont watch het TV show or anything else, and I SURE AIN'T gonna run out and buy her CD of Christmas Music!! I bet you anything that in 6 months, no one is going to care who RR is. Overexposure does that to you. Remember Tom Cruise? Who you say? Tom, who??? LOL:cool:

Boy...was I TIRED in that post. Look at my awful spelling!!!:eek:

I like her talk show better than 30 minutes meals. I rarely cook any of her recipes, but I do like watching the show. She has some interesting things on there.

I do not blame her for getting all the glory she can while she can though. When everyone gets sick of seeing her, she can just sit at home and enjoy her money we all spent on her!:D

jrstephens said:
I do not blame her for getting all the glory she can while she can though. When everyone gets sick of seeing her, she can just sit at home and enjoy her money we all spent on her!:D

Boy, If I was a 30 minute millionaire like her, thats what I'd do! Reap it all until I was sitting on the bank!;)

question
thechefofnorthbend said:
Boy, If I was a 30 minute millionaire like her, thats what I'd do! Reap it all until I was sitting on the bank!;)

Just how long do the partys take? just have to say that I can't stand the talking with the hands she does. the definition of making it when college student make a drinking game out of your show. drink every time you hear yummo and a shot for every evoo.lol:D You could get really drunk wathing her show.

That is so cool, I'm going to add that link to my monthly newsletter so my customers can check it out too!

I've decided to use this as a contest to earn free product! Customers have to watch the video, count the PC products and reply to me with the number of PC products they see used!

Tina, FYI - you can't list your entire PC web address in your signature, even here. if you put "../tinamcadams", we'll all know what you mean. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ConniePC
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Shawnna