• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rachel Ray 12/5/06 Viewer Video

with any of her products on her show.She never mentioned that it was PC, so I don't think she'd be in trouble.
jrstephens
Did yall see the video where the woman cooked the potatoes and chicken in the bundt stone on Rachel Ray today? She had the following PC products on here counter:

PC Bundt Stone
Striped SA Bowl
White SA Bowl
Prep Bowls
Chef's Tongs
Rosemary Seasoning

She put potatoes in the bundt stone, then placed the chicken upright in the middle, rubbed with rosemary seasoning, squeezed lemon juice over the chicken placed the lemon peel in the chicken. Cooked the chicken on 350 degrees for 1 - 1 1/2 hours.

I could not belive all of the PC products! I wish they could/would say what the products are!!! I called my husband in to show him and then called my mom!! I was so excited!

This would be great to tell at a show to sale the bundt stone and seasoning! Especially with everyone being such Rachel Ray fans and she had the video on her show.

Also, they are putting EVOO in the College Dictionary and gave her a certificate for that! How cool!

How cool!! I missed it, only saw the end of her show today.

Anybody know who is was???? Any chefer on here???:)

Here is the link if you want to see it... http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/videos/bundt-pan-chicken

I bet she's a consultant!! How cool!

Very cool!

HOW FUN! We can totally sell those pans! I never realized how much stuff you can actually make with it!!!! :D

I put the recipes into WORD format:

Attachments

• ROSEMARY HERBED CHICKEN.doc
    19 KB · Views: 305
I'll have to make it! I knew you could do it but once you see it, it's different!

Thanks for sharing!;)

OMG! I was practically jumping up & down! She had to be a consultant, or at least a very good customer of someone!
I knew someone was going to post about this; I was going to last night but was too tired.
Rachael then was saying how Walmart & other stores were going to be packed with people wanting to buy the fluted pans. I was like, NO! PC!!

lacychef said:
OMG! I was practically jumping up & down! She had to be a consultant, or at least a very good customer of someone!
I knew someone was going to post about this; I was going to last night but was too tired.
Rachael then was saying how Walmart & other stores were going to be packed with people wanting to buy the fluted pans. I was like, NO! PC!!

The good thing for us is that most Fluted Pans have a hole in the middle, so you can't do a chicken in them!
I've been doing chicken like this for 4 years - it is better than rotisserie chicken you buy at the deli!!

She had to be a consultant! Sorry I missed that yesterday. There's something you can use the Rosemary seasoning for!

Consultant?I thought it goes against policy to come out on TV to promote PC. I know they didn't mention the PC name but I was just wondering if that was allowed?
Debbie :D

I saw it too!!! I was sooooo excited!!! Another great idea is to bake your baked potatoes in the stone. You can either use the oven or even do them in the microwave. I tell my guests to poke holes in the potatoes with the hold and slice, and then spritz a little with oil with the oil spritzer. Then stand them upright in the fluted stone. A potatoe fits nicely in each little section of the stone. Cook in micro on med. for 5 minutes, then on high for a about 10 minutes or until preferred doneness.
When you do them in the oven, they bake nicely because they are surrounded by stoneware. No need to cover them

I taped the show and watched it this morning. I was so psyched! I called my son into the room and replayed it for him. He wasn't nearly as impressed as I was. It's nice to have a place where others are as excited about any PC mention as I am.

DebbieSAChef said:
I thought it goes against policy to come out on TV to promote PC. I know they didn't mention the PC name but I was just wondering if that was allowed?
Debbie :D

She never mentioned that it was PC, so I don't think she'd be in trouble.

She did not break any rules. She didn't even say if she was a consultant or not.

Rachel Ray
pamperedgirl3 said:
She never mentioned that it was PC, so I don't think she'd be in trouble.

My Mom tells me about RR PC stuff all the time, she claims it's our stuff, but that RR gives funky names like Spoonela's!!!

I have yet to see it :)

lizcooks4u said:
My Mom tells me about RR PC stuff all the time, she claims it's our stuff, but that RR gives funky names like Spoonela's!!!

I have yet to see it :)

I ahve never seen Rachel do this with our products on this show. I will have to watch closer. I fast forward through some of it.

lizcooks4u said:

The "Spoonulas" aren't a PC product. They're by Le Creuset, and are very similar to the Mix 'N Scraper, but not as nice. Many of the products that RR uses (at least on 30 Minute meals, I don't watch her talk show) are similar to PC products, but are actually from other companies.

that was AWESOME!

chefann said:
The "Spoonulas" aren't a PC product. They're by Le Creuset, and are very similar to the Mix 'N Scraper, but not as nice. Many of the products that RR uses (at least on 30 Minute meals, I don't watch her talk show) are similar to PC products, but are actually from other companies.

Now I know I have seen this I just had not seen her use actual Pc products.

PSA: Stop using the term Bundt®!I'm not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but you must stop using the term "Bundt®" when you are referring to our fluted stoneware!

"Bundt®" is a registered trademark of Pillsbury and cannot be used in conjunction with TPC products.

That is all.

Sorry, kitchenguy I work for a lawyer. Guess I should've known better, ha!:D
For the life of me when I was typing I could not remember what we called ours:eek: You can tell I sell a lot of 'em!

Related to Rachel Ray 12/5/06 Viewer Video

1. What is the "Rachel Ray 12/5/06 Viewer Video" about?

The "Rachel Ray 12/5/06 Viewer Video" is a cooking segment featuring a special guest and recipes shared by viewers.

2. How can I access the "Rachel Ray 12/5/06 Viewer Video"?

You can access the "Rachel Ray 12/5/06 Viewer Video" by searching for it on the Pampered Chef website or by tuning in to the episode on the designated date and time.

3. Can I submit my own recipe for the "Rachel Ray 12/5/06 Viewer Video"?

Yes, you can submit your own recipe for the "Rachel Ray 12/5/06 Viewer Video" through the submission form on the Pampered Chef website. Your recipe may be chosen to be featured on the segment.

4. Will the recipes demonstrated in the "Rachel Ray 12/5/06 Viewer Video" be available for purchase?

Yes, the recipes demonstrated in the "Rachel Ray 12/5/06 Viewer Video" will be available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I watch the "Rachel Ray 12/5/06 Viewer Video" on-demand?

Unfortunately, the "Rachel Ray 12/5/06 Viewer Video" is not available for on-demand viewing. However, you can purchase the episode on DVD through the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies