• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing! Check Out the Pink Glove Dance on Pampered Chef's FB!

In summary, the Pink Glove Dance is a video created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness for breast cancer and support the American Cancer Society. To participate, you can purchase a pink oven mitt and share a video of yourself dancing with it on social media using the hashtag #PinkGloveDance. You can also join or create a team to raise money for the American Cancer Society through Pampered Chef's fundraising program. If you don't have a Pampered Chef oven mitt, you can still participate by making a donation or sharing the video on social media. Pampered Chef has been a proud partner of the American Cancer Society for over 19 years and has raised over $14 million for breast cancer research and support through their fundraising program.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Hey did you notice?! The pink glove dance is up on Pampered Chef's FB page. Several clips from my team's video are included on the video too!! WOW!

Here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=122030134519363

Oh, I'll have to look at it later when I'm at home! Shared it sight unseen because I want to promote the HWC campaign. I'm sure it's really cute!

Absolutely awesome! Great job everyone! This is what makes me proud to be a PC consultant!

Very cool; way to go, PC!

Hi there! Yes, I did notice the pink glove dance video on Pampered Chef's FB page. It's so exciting to see our team's clips featured in the video! It's a great way to spread awareness and support for breast cancer research. Thank you for sharing the link, I can't wait to watch it! Keep up the great work!

1. What is the Pink Glove Dance on Pampered Chef's Facebook page?

The Pink Glove Dance is a video created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness for breast cancer and support the American Cancer Society. It features Pampered Chef consultants and employees dancing with pink oven mitts to the song "You Can't Stop the Beat" from the musical Hairspray.

2. How can I participate in the Pink Glove Dance?

You can participate in the Pink Glove Dance by purchasing a pink oven mitt from Pampered Chef and sharing a video of yourself dancing with it on social media using the hashtag #PinkGloveDance. You can also join or create a team to raise money for the American Cancer Society through Pampered Chef's fundraising program.

3. Can I still participate if I don't have a Pampered Chef oven mitt?

Yes, you can still participate by making a donation to the American Cancer Society through Pampered Chef's fundraising program or simply by sharing the Pink Glove Dance video on social media to help spread awareness.

4. How does Pampered Chef support breast cancer awareness and research?

Pampered Chef has been a proud partner of the American Cancer Society for over 19 years. They have raised over $14 million for breast cancer research and support through their fundraising program, and also donate a portion of the proceeds from the sales of their pink products to the American Cancer Society.

5. Can men participate in the Pink Glove Dance?

Absolutely! The Pink Glove Dance is open to anyone who wants to join in the fun and support breast cancer awareness. Men can purchase a pink oven mitt or make a donation to participate, and share their video or help spread awareness on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg