• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pampered Chef YouTube Videos: Knife Skills, Turkey Carving, and More!

In summary, Pampered Chef's Youtube channel offers a variety of videos including recipes, kitchen tips, product demonstrations, and cooking tutorials. While you cannot purchase products directly from the channel, links are provided to the website for purchases. Live cooking demonstrations are occasionally held on the channel and special offers and promotions are shared. Customer reviews and testimonials can also be found on the channel and other social media platforms.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Elaine posted this on CS. I don't think she's a DCS member and I know some of you don't go to CS anymore so here it is:

Check out Lisa Flynn and Chef Koetke using the Santoku...and yes, he says it differently than what we were taught...

YouTube - How To Use A Santoku Knife http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGfuBwswfEI

It Rocks!!

The How to Carve a Turkey the Best Way video made me want to cook one up right now!

YouTube - How To Carve A Turkey The Best Way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcjR8dNPQII

I never have used my Carving Set. Now I am ready to go wild selling these tools!!

YouTube - Sauteed Chicken With Mushroom Sauce Recipe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7oL93wp2Ws

They are really highlighting Cookware!! Wahoo!! Didn't they say most of the cookware sold is bought in November and December? They are brilliant!!

All of the videos are great!! I hope they add a video for the Ultimate Mandoline. These Rock!!

Cool!!!! Thanks for sharing! I'm going to put this in my newsletter to my customers!

Thanks for sharing these videos, Elaine! I haven't been to CS in a while, so I appreciate you posting them here. I've been wanting to learn how to use a Santoku knife properly, so the first video is perfect for me. And I agree, the carving set video is making me want to cook a turkey right now as well! The Pampered Chef really knows how to sell their products through these videos. Hopefully they'll add one for the Ultimate Mandoline soon. Thanks again for sharing!

What type of content can I find on Pampered Chef's Youtube channel?

On Pampered Chef's Youtube channel, you can find a variety of videos featuring recipes, kitchen tips and tricks, product demonstrations, and cooking tutorials. We also share behind-the-scenes looks at our products and company, as well as inspirational stories from our consultants and customers.

Can I purchase products directly from Pampered Chef's Youtube channel?

No, our Youtube channel serves as a resource for cooking and kitchen inspiration. However, we provide links in the video descriptions to our website where you can purchase our products.

Do you have any live cooking demonstrations on your Youtube channel?

Yes, we occasionally host live cooking demonstrations on our Youtube channel where you can learn new recipes and cooking techniques in real-time. Be sure to subscribe to our channel and turn on notifications to be alerted when we go live.

Are there any special offers or promotions featured on Pampered Chef's Youtube channel?

Yes, we often share exclusive deals and promotions on our Youtube channel. Make sure to watch our videos and follow us on social media to stay updated on any current offers. You can also visit our website to see all of our current promotions.

Can I find customer reviews and testimonials on Pampered Chef's Youtube channel?

Yes, we feature customer reviews and testimonials in some of our videos, particularly for our popular products. You can also find reviews and ratings for our products on our website and other social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Chefgirl2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies