• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did You Receive the 2010 Consultant Planner in the Mail Today?

In summary, the author received a mailer with a new PC calendar inside. They like the cover but are not sure if the monthly format is better for them.
dannyzmom said:
Another empty mailbox today...meanwhile I have people already booking into February and have no calendar to write them on :(

No problem...just write them in on my calendar and I will take care of them...HA!!!:D Well, guess the commute from NY state to FL is just too long so you can keep em'!! Actually, our current calendar has February in it.

baychef said:
No problem...just write them in on my calendar and I will take care of them...HA!!!:D Well, guess the commute from NY state to FL is just too long so you can keep em'!! Actually, our current calendar has February in it.

I switched to weekly by printing out the pages off CC after NC.
But cheapo that I am only printed thru January assuming (stupidly) that's I'd have my new one by now :p

OK I still Don't have this freaking calendar. I have a little bit of time this coming weekend that I wanted to get it up and running but if I don't have it I can't.
Think I'll have to call HO tomorrow if I don't get it then>:cry:

None here yet either... I'm thinking by now it just might not be coming, maybe just a mix-up or mistake... I'm not going to use their anyways so it's ok, but maybe the rest of you who are waiting should give home office a call to inquire? Maybe they could even track it???

My calendar FINALLY arrived today!!A couple of observations...
I dislike the way it opens like a wall-hanging calendar - this will make it cumbersome at check-out.
I dislike the layout - very confusing and nothing like any sort of calendar I have ever seen.
I would like the weekly that they had on CC for 2009...THAT was ideal. I am sure they chose to do it this way to save on paper and ultimately on $$ - but I am hoping they offer a printable again that is that-style because I liked the 7am-9pm breakdowns...I was able to book 2 shows a day on weekends and have enough room on the date for both hosts' info. Now I don't and it's a psychological thing but if I can't fit both hosts' info on there, how can I fit them both on one day?

So I did call HO yesterday cause I had some returns to deal with. He was a Very Knowledgable CS person so I don't think it was his fault for not knowing but they can't find my shipment. Then he put me on hold to ask his supervisor and came back and said--oh we don't mail those out to everyone you have to buy them. I then of course corrected him and said that we get one every year and it is always just mailed to us and that my consultants already have thiers. He said he would call back but I didn't get that call. So it seems like CS doesn't know about them

How frustrating, Tiffany! Hope you all get yours soon.

<h2>1. What is the 2010 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>The 2010 Consultant Planner is a comprehensive tool designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help them stay organized and on top of their business. It includes calendars, goal setting pages, contact lists, and more.</p><h2>2. How do I receive the 2010 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>The 2010 Consultant Planner is mailed to all active Pampered Chef consultants as a special gift from the Home Office. If you did not receive yours, please contact your team leader or customer service for assistance.</p><h2>3. Is the 2010 Consultant Planner only for the year 2010?</h2><p>No, the 2010 Consultant Planner is a timeless tool and can be used for any year. It is labeled as 2010 because it was originally created for that year, but the pages are not date-specific and can be used for any year.</p><h2>4. Can I order additional copies of the 2010 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the 2010 Consultant Planner is no longer available for purchase. However, you can download and print the pages from the Pampered Chef website if you would like additional copies.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I have feedback or suggestions for the 2010 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>We always appreciate feedback from our consultants and are constantly looking for ways to improve our tools and resources. You can submit your feedback or suggestions to customer service or your team leader, and it will be passed on to the Home Office.</p>

1. What is the 2010 Consultant Planner?

The 2010 Consultant Planner is a comprehensive tool designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help them stay organized and on top of their business. It includes calendars, goal setting pages, contact lists, and more.

2. How do I receive the 2010 Consultant Planner?

The 2010 Consultant Planner is mailed to all active Pampered Chef consultants as a special gift from the Home Office. If you did not receive yours, please contact your team leader or customer service for assistance.

3. Is the 2010 Consultant Planner only for the year 2010?

No, the 2010 Consultant Planner is a timeless tool and can be used for any year. It is labeled as 2010 because it was originally created for that year, but the pages are not date-specific and can be used for any year.

4. Can I order additional copies of the 2010 Consultant Planner?

Unfortunately, the 2010 Consultant Planner is no longer available for purchase. However, you can download and print the pages from the Pampered Chef website if you would like additional copies.

5. What should I do if I have feedback or suggestions for the 2010 Consultant Planner?

We always appreciate feedback from our consultants and are constantly looking for ways to improve our tools and resources. You can submit your feedback or suggestions to customer service or your team leader, and it will be passed on to the Home Office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • quiverfull7