• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Considering a Weekly Calendar for Bookings: 2010 PC Consultant Planner Dilemma

G
Gagescorpages
I am thinking of converting to a weekly calender instead of the month one that PC sends. I LOVE the month one, but see the value of weekly when asking for bookings.
I was about to buy one for 2010, but then started thinking...
Since PC has started pushing the whole weekly calender thing, I wonder if our 2010 consultant planner will be in weekly format?

It is my understanding that it will. I am pretty sure that that is what my director shared after the exec seminar. I would hold off until they send them for sure.

I also invested in some laminated 2 month calendars that hang(ish) on the wall in my office. That way I can see two months at a time and plan that way. But the only calendar I show my guests and hosts is the weekly one. It's also pretty powerful when you keep paging week by week until you do have an open spot. They jump at it because it seems so far out and I'm that busy!

Great idea Kate!

Kate- where did you get them?

download section on Consultant's Corner. Printed them at home.

I meant the laminated ones... Staples?

I got it at Office Max - we had one go out of business. It is called a 60 and 30 day planner. Two months on one side and one on the other. It is about the size of a desk-blotter calendar, but laminated so you can reuse it.

Related to Considering a Weekly Calendar for Bookings: 2010 PC Consultant Planner Dilemma

1. Why should I consider switching to a weekly calendar for bookings?

Switching to a weekly calendar can help you better visualize your schedule and make it easier to plan for bookings. It allows you to see your availability on a more granular level, which can be helpful when trying to fit in multiple appointments or events.

2. What are the benefits of using a weekly calendar for bookings?

Some potential benefits of using a weekly calendar for bookings include improved organization and time management, as well as the ability to easily see and plan for upcoming events and tasks. It may also make it easier to track and manage your bookings and appointments.

3. Will I lose any features or functionality by switching to a weekly calendar?

The specific features and functionality of a weekly calendar may vary depending on the specific planner you choose. However, many weekly calendars offer similar features to monthly calendars, such as space for notes and to-do lists, as well as areas to track expenses and contacts.

4. How do I know if a weekly calendar is right for my needs?

Consider your personal preferences and needs when deciding whether to switch to a weekly calendar. If you prefer to see your schedule on a more detailed level and have a lot of bookings and appointments to manage, a weekly calendar may be a good option for you. However, if you prefer a more high-level view of your schedule, a monthly calendar may be a better fit.

5. Will the 2010 PC consultant planner be available in a weekly format?

It is unclear whether the 2010 PC consultant planner will be available in a weekly format. However, you may want to reach out to the company directly for more information on their planner options for the upcoming year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • akrebecca
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • CarolynnMaz