• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did You Receive the 2010 Consultant Planner in the Mail Today?

In summary, the author received a mailer with a new PC calendar inside. They like the cover but are not sure if the monthly format is better for them.
finley1991
I got this in the mail today and OMG! I LOVE IT!!!! Way to go HO!!!! :candyheart:

OMG!! I can't wait!! I wish I hadn't lost my mail box key!!

Oh bummer - my mail came today already and it wasn't in there!!! I can't wait!

pamperedbecky said:
Oh bummer - my mail came today already and it wasn't in there!!! I can't wait!

Mine either. :cry: I always get my stuff a day or two after everyone else. Can't wait!

haha! I haven't gotten mine already but I JUST literally bought my weekly/monthly calendar for $2 and switched everything over to it! Can't wait to see!

pampmomof3 said:
haha! I haven't gotten mine already but I JUST literally bought my weekly/monthly calendar for $2 and switched everything over to it! Can't wait to see!

I just bought mine too Kristi as I was in love with the weekly calendar idea and was starting to book December and January shows. I didn't even think that they would be sending us, I guess it totally slipped my mind. Oh well, I'm still excited to get it and see what it looks like even tho I've already picked one up and filled it all out. I bet it's going to be great!

I got mine, too, and I'm not sure about it. What is it that you like?

I still don't have mine yet!! You guys are driving me crazy! LOL!!

cmdtrgd said:
I got mine, too, and I'm not sure about it. What is it that you like?

I don't want to say until everyone has gotten it because I don't want to spoil it!

You're killin us you know! :) Patience... Patience! Sure hope mine comes today.
Was it Fed Ex or snail mail?

Ok, so when Beth gets her's (she is usually the last one, right?), then please post what you like about it. :D

quiverfull7 said:
You're killin us you know! :) Patience... Patience! Sure hope mine comes today.
Was it Fed Ex or snail mail?

Snail mail and the envelope it was in was totally destroyed and retaped by the PO... amazingly, the planner was in perfect shape! Go figure! :)

cmdtrgd said:
Ok, so when Beth gets her's (she is usually the last one, right?), then please post what you like about it. :D

Sounds good! :D

cmdtrgd said:

Yep I do believe that's true. :rolleyes: I'll be sure to let you all know when it gets here. lol

Yeah.. I'm still waiting impatiently. :)

I live 30-40 minutes from the HO and I STILL didn't get mine today. :cry:

Something to look forward to tomorrow, I guess!

I got mine Sat.

:cry::cry::cry:I want mine!:cry::cry::cry:

baychef said:
:cry::cry::cry:I want mine!:cry::cry::cry:

Yeah that!

i didn't get mine yet either! no biggie but I hate the anticipation!

I got mine today.... :)

The anticipation is killing me!!!

It's killing me, too!! I must be a low man on the totem pole!!

Still nothing here and other directors in my area got them yesterday. I hope mine comes today.

got mine Saturday :)

Still waiting for mine....

Got mine in the mail today. Love the cover but I like to use one calendar and for me, it probably won't be my main calendar. VERY bummed, but I read the description letter and understand why they did what they did and for PC business, it makes perfect sense.

Do you know that the sign of a Libra is the balancing scales so indecision and trying to see both sides is a trait...sometimes a good trait and sometimes a not so good trait. Yes, I am a Libra and my scales are flying up and down with this one!!!:D:D:D

Darn, mine STILL didn't come today.:cry:

didn't get mine either. :(

I got mine today. I didn't receive a description letter because like so many things that I get from PC the envelope had already been opened!!! At least I got the calendar and it was clean and in one piece! I wish those P.O. workers would just sign up already!! My goodness.

BTW, I LOVE it!!

No calendar for me yet :(
I am so sad.

I got mine today. I think it's ok. I like the one I got from Wal-Mart A LOT! I don't think I'll convert to the new one.

Still my mailbox is calendarless :(

dannyzmom said:
Still my mailbox is calendarless :(

Me too.:cry: What's up with that???

pamperedbecky said:
Me too.:cry: What's up with that???

I'm starting to feel unloved :(

dannyzmom said:
I'm starting to feel unloved :(

WE love you!!!! :candyheart:

I got mine the other day. Not sure how much I'm going to love it though. I've used a monthly calendar all my life, not sure I'm trainable to switch.... I do like the cover though :)

Lots of my team has gotten theirs, and still none here for their Director! I've been getting emails from them about it and I don't have a clue as I haven't even seen it yet! Is that weird? Don't Director's tend to get things first? I feel so un-prepared for their questions!!!

pamperedlinda said:
I got mine the other day. Not sure how much I'm going to love it though. I've used a monthly calendar all my life, not sure I'm trainable to switch.... I do like the cover though :)

My reaction too Linda and Kristi! Kristi, was your Walmart calendar just the regular monthly calendar?

Linda, if I make any progress in the "re-training myself" department, I will share my tips!:)

how many of you are using a weekly calendar now? I wish this one had a month page too. I have to use a monthly because my husband travels for work. I need to see multiple weeks at a time in order to schedule shows around his schedule... off to wally world to buy one tomorrow.

pcjenni said:
how many of you are using a weekly calendar now? I wish this one had a month page too. I have to use a monthly because my husband travels for work. I need to see multiple weeks at a time in order to schedule shows around his schedule... off to wally world to buy one tomorrow.

That's my one complaint also. I like it otherwise. Our kids are so busy I need to see where everyone is going to be for the whole month in at least one place. I was trying to wait because Beth still doesn't have her's. lol.

Finally got the dang thing. It'll take some getting used to. I guess I'll use it at least at shows? I wished it had a monthly page too.

I like it because I think it will be helpful when it comes to booking shows. I like the short-term view. I use sticky notes for my open dates and think it looks better (less desperate) with the 2-week view.On my computer I have a monthly calendar that has everything in it.. I just transfer those things to my consultant planner when I schedule something and vice versa... just what works for me...

Chef Kearns said:
That's my one complaint also. I like it otherwise. Our kids are so busy I need to see where everyone is going to be for the whole month in at least one place. I was trying to wait because Beth still doesn't have her's. lol.

See post # 28. I got mine on Tuesday but several others still say they don't have them yet. Hopefully they do by now!

I guess I'm not last this time. ;)

finley1991 said:
I like it because I think it will be helpful when it comes to booking shows. I like the short-term view. I use sticky notes for my open dates and think it looks better (less desperate) with the 2-week view.

On my computer I have a monthly calendar that has everything in it.. I just transfer those things to my consultant planner when I schedule something and vice versa... just what works for me...

Me too. There is a future planner on the last page that has the 2010 and 2011 monthly calendars. They are small but it's great that they have that page so a potential host who wants to figure out the date their show will work (DH home, payday...) can look at that and count the weeks. Then we can flip back to the appropriate week. I do like that it's 2 weeks to a page. I like that each date has twice the room to write things so for me it will work great! I can fill in appointments and commitments and still have room for my host sticky's on the dates I want to book.

I put mine in a PC planner that I got back when they were selling them out for $5. I have the calendar in one side and a tablet and a catalog in the other side. When I'm doing check out I can fold the calendar open so you can see one or two weeks by flipping the calendar around the planner. I wish I could explain it better but it works really well.

My negative is that I was hoping for something smaller.

Still no calendar here... I'm starting to think something must have gone wrong, my other Director friends in the area of gotten theirs (well the last of them did this week) and most of my team members have theirs. It's ok tho, I've picked up a weekly/month at a glance one that I really like from Staples so I'm going to stick with that anyways, I'm just curious to see it! :)

Another empty mailbox today...meanwhile I have people already booking into February and have no calendar to write them on :(

I don't have mine yet either. :(

I really don't like that it is landscape, not portrait. It makes it cumbersome to use in a binder.

<h2>1. What is the 2010 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>The 2010 Consultant Planner is a comprehensive tool designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help them stay organized and on top of their business. It includes calendars, goal setting pages, contact lists, and more.</p><h2>2. How do I receive the 2010 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>The 2010 Consultant Planner is mailed to all active Pampered Chef consultants as a special gift from the Home Office. If you did not receive yours, please contact your team leader or customer service for assistance.</p><h2>3. Is the 2010 Consultant Planner only for the year 2010?</h2><p>No, the 2010 Consultant Planner is a timeless tool and can be used for any year. It is labeled as 2010 because it was originally created for that year, but the pages are not date-specific and can be used for any year.</p><h2>4. Can I order additional copies of the 2010 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the 2010 Consultant Planner is no longer available for purchase. However, you can download and print the pages from the Pampered Chef website if you would like additional copies.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I have feedback or suggestions for the 2010 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>We always appreciate feedback from our consultants and are constantly looking for ways to improve our tools and resources. You can submit your feedback or suggestions to customer service or your team leader, and it will be passed on to the Home Office.</p>

1. What is the 2010 Consultant Planner?

The 2010 Consultant Planner is a comprehensive tool designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help them stay organized and on top of their business. It includes calendars, goal setting pages, contact lists, and more.

2. How do I receive the 2010 Consultant Planner?

The 2010 Consultant Planner is mailed to all active Pampered Chef consultants as a special gift from the Home Office. If you did not receive yours, please contact your team leader or customer service for assistance.

3. Is the 2010 Consultant Planner only for the year 2010?

No, the 2010 Consultant Planner is a timeless tool and can be used for any year. It is labeled as 2010 because it was originally created for that year, but the pages are not date-specific and can be used for any year.

4. Can I order additional copies of the 2010 Consultant Planner?

Unfortunately, the 2010 Consultant Planner is no longer available for purchase. However, you can download and print the pages from the Pampered Chef website if you would like additional copies.

5. What should I do if I have feedback or suggestions for the 2010 Consultant Planner?

We always appreciate feedback from our consultants and are constantly looking for ways to improve our tools and resources. You can submit your feedback or suggestions to customer service or your team leader, and it will be passed on to the Home Office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • quiverfull7