• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious Skillet Lasagna Recipe - No Turkey Sausage Needed!

In summary, the skillet lasagna recipe takes about 45 minutes to make, including prep and cooking time. You can substitute the turkey sausage with any type of ground meat, and you do not need to pre-cook the lasagna noodles. You can also use a different type of cheese, such as cheddar or Italian blend. The recipe can be made ahead of time and reheated, with an additional 10-15 minutes of cooking time if needed.
its_me_susan
I made this tonight without the turkey sausage (didn't have any) and it was GOOD! I was so impressed. Does anyone have this typed up by chance?

Susan :)

Here you go! :)

Attachments

• Skillet Lasagna.doc
    26 KB · Views: 236
  • Skillet Lasagna.doc
    26 KB · Views: 311
  • Skillet Lasagna.doc
    26 KB · Views: 240
finley1991 said:
Here you go! :)

Thanks Colleen! Do you print this out on recipe cards? Have any other 29 Min to Dinners typed out? Which are your favorites? Can't believe I'm just trying these recipes.

The BLT Mac and Cheese is AWESOME!And there's a beef one--steaks served with mushrooms and polenta--that's really good.
Chicken Enchilada casserole is good for how easy it is.
Artichoke Chicken with red potatoes--served this when we had friends over for dinner and we all inhaled it.

I've made the Skillet Lasgana a lot but @ our meeting next week I'm going to try it w/penne or a different type of pasta (Skillet Ziti.......) i might have to alter the cooking time but it will be worth a shot.
I tell my guests to substitute the meat for veggies......zucchini, carrots, & what ever else they like for a different twist.
I'll keep you posted.

I NEVER use the lasagna noodles when I make this. Too much work to break them up. I use smaller curly pasta like campanelle.

does it take longer to cook them?? I'm thinking it would be easier for our hosts

Nope... actually, it's about 4 minutes shorter cooking time. :)

finley1991 said:
I NEVER use the lasagna noodles when I make this. Too much work to break them up. I use smaller curly pasta like campanelle.

That's a great idea.

did you see that Barilla came out w/a new pasta.....Piccolini that cooks in 7 minutes???

Related to Delicious Skillet Lasagna Recipe - No Turkey Sausage Needed!

1. How long does it take to make this skillet lasagna?

The entire recipe takes about 45 minutes to make, including prep and cooking time.

2. Can I substitute the turkey sausage with another type of meat?

Yes, you can use any type of ground meat such as beef, chicken, or pork in place of the turkey sausage.

3. Do I need to pre-cook the lasagna noodles before adding them to the skillet?

No, the lasagna noodles will cook in the skillet with the other ingredients. Just make sure to break them into smaller pieces before adding them to the skillet.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of mozzarella?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that melts well, such as cheddar or a blend of Italian cheeses.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can assemble the skillet lasagna ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to cook it. Just add an additional 10-15 minutes to the cooking time if cooking it from cold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • JessBarszcz