• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious Weekday Dinners: 3 Easy Recipes for 6 Servings & Leftovers!

In summary, the conversation revolved around cooking and trying out different recipes. The speakers have made three recipes so far and are enjoying the meals. They discussed the serving sizes and how they differed between recipes, but ultimately agreed that it's more important that the meals are tasty and satisfying rather than adhering strictly to serving sizes.
finley1991
My sister and I are cooking our way through these... not at lightning speed as we've only made 3 so far! She brought up an interesting point and wondered what the rest of you thought of this...

So far we've made the Turkey Tetrazzini, Sausage Pasta Skillet and Salisbury Steak. Each recipes serves 6. Each skillet recipe made what we felt were 6 servings... we ate 3 servings and saved the leftovers. With the DCB recipe though, we only had about 1 serving leftover. (None of us are big eaters... myself, my sister and b-i-l). The volumes of the 12" Skillet and DCB are very different and I just wondered what you all though about the amount of food the recipes make (all say they serve 6) being so different...

On another note, so far everything has been fantastic!!!

Hmmm, glad you brought this up. I will be looking for this as I make more. Found some recipes a little bland (Ham Tortillini)but I too feel they are really good so far. The cheeseburger pizza is good...my boyfriend said it smelled like McDonalds when I was reheating leftovers the next day! My friend liked the Sausage Skillet but felt the Salisbury steaks were sort of bland.

That's great that you and your sister are cooking your way through these recipes! It sounds like you've had some delicious meals so far. As for the serving sizes, it's interesting that the DCB recipe only had 1 serving leftover compared to the skillet recipes. I think it's important to remember that serving sizes are just a general guideline, and can vary depending on individual appetites and preferences. Some recipes may make more or less than the stated serving size, and that's okay. As long as the meals are tasty and satisfying, that's what matters most! Keep up the good work and happy cooking!

What are the cooking instructions for the recipes?

The cooking instructions for each recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the provided recipe cards. They are also included in the recipe video tutorial for each dish.

How long do the leftovers last?

The leftovers from these recipes can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months.

Are these recipes customizable for dietary restrictions?

Yes, these recipes can be easily customized for dietary restrictions. Simply substitute any ingredients that do not fit your dietary needs with alternatives that work for you.

Do I need any special equipment to make these recipes?

The recipes can be made using basic kitchen equipment such as a stove, oven, pots, and pans. However, some of the recipes may require a food processor or blender.

Can I adjust the serving size for these recipes?

Yes, the recipes can be adjusted for smaller or larger serving sizes. The measurements for ingredients can be easily multiplied or divided to fit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Mel5497
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • kdangel518