• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Skillet Lasagna in the 10" Skillet?

In summary, you can make this skillet lasagna in a different sized skillet by adjusting the ingredient amounts and cooking time accordingly. It is recommended to preheat the skillet before adding any ingredients to ensure even cooking and prevent sticking. You can use any type of ground meat and substitute the ricotta cheese with another type of cheese in this recipe. This recipe makes approximately 6-8 servings and can be easily adjusted for more or less people.
jeninthekitchen5
Good Morning!
Does anyone know if the recipe for Skillet Lasagna will fit in the 10" skillet? It says to make it in the 12" Skillet. I'm wanting to pass the recipe on to those who have recently purchased the 7 piece set.
Thanks,
Jen

I don't think so, it fits perfectly in the 12" skillet, not for sure if it would over flow the 10".

I have to make mine in my stirfry pan. It will not fit in the 10 in.

Thanks...I forgot how full it gets. Too bad. Any other recipe ideas for the 10"?

Good morning Jen,I'm happy to help answer your question about the Skillet Lasagna recipe. While the recipe calls for a 12" skillet, it can also be made in a 10" skillet. The only difference is that you may need to adjust the cooking time slightly to ensure the lasagna is fully cooked. I hope this information helps and I'm sure your friends who have recently purchased the 7 piece set will appreciate the recipe. Happy cooking! Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Can I make this skillet lasagna in a different sized skillet?

While the recipe is specifically designed for the 10" Skillet, you can definitely make it in a larger or smaller skillet. Just adjust the ingredient amounts and cooking time accordingly.

2. Do I need to preheat the skillet before making the lasagna?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the skillet over medium heat for about 3-5 minutes before adding any ingredients. This will help ensure even cooking and prevent sticking.

3. Can I use any type of ground meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of ground meat you prefer, such as beef, turkey, or chicken. Just make sure to fully cook the meat before adding it to the lasagna.

4. Can I substitute the ricotta cheese with another type of cheese?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer, such as cottage cheese or a blend of shredded cheeses. Just make sure to use the same amount as the recipe calls for.

5. How many servings does this skillet lasagna recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 6-8 servings, depending on portion size. It can easily be doubled or halved to accommodate more or less people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • JennyJennJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • meganmcg