• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need a Lazy Lasagna Chili Recipe?

In summary, the "Lazy Lasagna Chili Recipe" requires ground beef, lasagna noodles, canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese. It can be made in a slow cooker by browning the beef and onions, then adding all ingredients and cooking on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours. Other protein options such as ground turkey, chicken, or meatless alternatives like tofu or lentils can be substituted, with adjusted cooking times. The recipe makes 6-8 servings and can be doubled for larger crowds or leftovers. Leftovers can be frozen for up to 3 months and reheated
pamperedbecky
Dang! I was going to make Lazy Lasagna Chili for dinner, but I looked in my recipe cards and it wasn't there! Does anyone happen to have this typed up?? If so, could you post it? I tried to search for it, but it doesn't come up in any searches.

Thanks!!

Here you go! :)

Attachments

• Lazy Lasagna Chili.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 260
Thanks, Colleen! You're the best. You always come to my rescue. :) :)

Happy to help! :)

Hi there! I have a great Lazy Lasagna Chili recipe that I think you will love. Here's what you'll need:Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 lasagna noodles, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheeseInstructions:
1. In a large pot or Dutch oven, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until beef is browned and onion is softened.
2. Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, black beans, corn, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, pepper, and water. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Add broken lasagna noodles and stir well. Continue to simmer for an additional 20 minutes, or until noodles are cooked.
5. Serve hot, topped with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.I hope you enjoy this easy and delicious Lazy Lasagna Chili recipe! Let me know how it turns out for you. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients are needed for the "Lazy Lasagna Chili Recipe?"

The ingredients for this recipe include ground beef, lasagna noodles, canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.

2. Can I make this recipe in a slow cooker?

Yes, this recipe can be made in a slow cooker. Simply brown the ground beef and onions in a pan, then add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

3. Can I substitute the ground beef for a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the ground beef for ground turkey, chicken, or even a meatless option like crumbled tofu or lentils. Adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 6-8 servings, depending on portion size. It can easily be doubled for larger crowds or leftovers.

5. Can I freeze the leftovers?

Yes, this recipe is great for meal prep and can be frozen for up to 3 months. Allow the chili to cool completely before transferring it to an airtight container or freezer-safe bag. Thaw in the fridge overnight before reheating on the stove or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cheftiffany
  • baychef