• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious DCB Cake Recipe with a Twist: Cinnamon Streusel Muffin Mix

In summary, the conversation is about making a delicious cake using a Cinnamon Streusel muffin mix instead of a regular cake mix. The muffin mix is combined with apple pie filling and butter, and microwaved for 10 minutes before adding a Streusel topping and baking for an additional 3 minutes. The result is a tasty cake with a slightly thinner topping than a traditional cake mix. The idea of using blueberry pie filling with blueberry muffin mix is suggested. The recipe is shared and the person asking for it expresses interest in trying it. However, someone else mentions not enjoying the cake and not wanting to offer the recipe at their shows.
StacieB
Gold Member
Tonight at my show we made the cake in the DCB with the 2 cans of pie filling. Instead of using the cake mix, my mom had a box of Cinnamon Streusel muffin mix. Man was it good. I put the muffin mix over the apple pie filling and then the butter. 10 minutes in the microwave and then I stirred and added the Streusel topping and baked for 3 more mintes and waited 5. Wow that was great!! The cake topping was not as thick as it gets with a regular cake mix. I want to try blueberry pie filling with blueberry muffin mix.

mmmmmm sounds yummy!

StacieB said:
Tonight at my show we made the cake in the DCB with the 2 cans of pie filling. Instead of using the cake mix, my mom had a box of Cinnamon Streusel muffin mix. Man was it good. I put the muffin mix over the apple pie filling and then the butter. 10 minutes in the microwave and then I stirred and added the Streusel topping and baked for 3 more mintes and waited 5. Wow that was great!! The cake topping was not as thick as it gets with a regular cake mix. I want to try blueberry pie filling with blueberry muffin mix.

Can you attach the recipe? I would love to try this. Thanks!

She's talking about the dump cake.Maybe it's because my microwave isn't all that powerful but I did not care for this. It seemed like an apple crisp that wasn't crispy! I was going to plug it at my shows but now will not offer this recipe.

Paige here is the recipe, same as the dump cake

2 cans pie filling
1 box Cinnamon Steusel Muffin mix
1 stick of butter melted

Put 2 cans of filling on bottom of baker. Cover with Muffin mix, add butter to the top of that. Cover and microwave 10 minutes. Stir muffin mixture and add streusel topping and microwave 3 minutes and then leave covered for 5 minutes when done.

Thanks sounds good!!

1. What is the Dcb Cake Recipe Change up?

The Dcb Cake Recipe Change up is a new twist on the classic Deep Covered Baker Cake from Pampered Chef. It allows you to easily customize your cake with different flavors and add-ins.

2. How do I use the Dcb Cake Recipe Change up?

Using the Dcb Cake Recipe Change up is simple. Just follow the instructions for the Deep Covered Baker Cake, but instead of using the standard cake mix and ingredients, use your chosen add-ins and flavors.

3. Can I use any add-ins or flavors with the Dcb Cake Recipe Change up?

Yes, you can use any add-ins or flavors that you like with the Dcb Cake Recipe Change up. Some popular options include chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, and even savory ingredients like bacon or herbs.

4. Do I need to adjust the cooking time or temperature when using the Dcb Cake Recipe Change up?

No, you do not need to adjust the cooking time or temperature when using the Dcb Cake Recipe Change up. Just follow the instructions for the Deep Covered Baker Cake and the cake will come out perfectly every time.

5. Can I still use the Dcb Cake Recipe Change up if I don't have a Deep Covered Baker?

Unfortunately, the Dcb Cake Recipe Change up is specifically designed for use with the Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef. However, you can still make a similar customized cake by using a different baking dish and following the instructions for the Deep Covered Baker Cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • SUZIEQCONSULTANT