• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe W/Yellow Cake Mix, Apple Pie Filling & Caramel?

In summary, the ingredients needed for this recipe are a box of yellow cake mix, a can of apple pie filling, a jar of caramel sauce, 3 eggs, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, and 1/2 cup of water. Any brand of yellow cake mix can be used, but a high-quality mix is recommended. Fresh apples can also be used instead of canned apple pie filling by dicing them and mixing them with sugar and cinnamon. To make the cake moist, avoid overbaking and evenly distribute the apple pie filling and caramel sauce in the batter. This recipe can also be used to make cupcakes by following the instructions and baking for 18-20 minutes in a lined cupcake pan.
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
Gold Member
Hello!
Have a customer who attended a show over 2 years ago and swear consultant used a yellow cake mix, apple pie filling and caramel sundae topping. But, in my arsonal of recipes I don't have one for that. Can anyone help me out. She would like it for this weekend.
Thanks in Advance!:chef:

Sounds like a dump cake topped with the caramel topping. Or maybe the caramel is added on top of the apple pie filling, before you sprinkle the cake mix? Hope someone comes up with the recipe, it sounds great!

Okay, so I had to go search...

http://www.recipezaar.com/Yummy-Caramel-Apple-Cinnamon-Dump-Cake-114050

Don't you just loooooove dump cake recipes?????!!! :D

It's one of the 12-Minute Cakes in the Microwave. I have it typed out. I will post it later.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

You guys absolutely rock! I haven't made this one. I think it was from another consultant. I agree it sounds yummy!

What are the ingredients needed for the recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are:

• 1 box of yellow cake mix
  • 1 can of apple pie filling
  • 1 jar of caramel sauce
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup of water

Can I use any brand of yellow cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any brand of yellow cake mix for this recipe. However, we recommend using a high-quality mix for the best results.

Can I use fresh apples instead of canned apple pie filling?

Yes, you can use fresh apples instead of canned apple pie filling. Simply dice the apples and mix them with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon before adding them to the cake batter.

How do I make the cake moist using this recipe?

To make the cake moist, be sure to not overbake it. It is also important to evenly distribute the apple pie filling and caramel sauce throughout the batter before baking.

Can I use this recipe to make cupcakes instead of a traditional cake?

Yes, you can use this recipe to make cupcakes instead of a traditional cake. Simply follow the instructions for preparing the batter and bake for 18-20 minutes in a lined cupcake pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
emo812
  • Jen1409
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Softballmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies