• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken Recipes: Easy Ideas For Your Next Meal

In summary, Debbie shared recipes for a Juiciest Roast Chicken and a Lemon Garlic Chicken. Both recipes call for a higher temp of 425 degrees. Debbie also explained how to prep the chicken and how to cook it.
gilchrist_pchef
I have a customer who wants recipes for this..... All I know is the chicken.

Here you go!:D

Attachments

• Deep Covered Baker Recipes.doc
    60 KB · Views: 747
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a customer who wants to know how to cook a whole chicken in this with potatoes & Rosemary seasoning. How long would you bake it & at what temp?

I think
pamperedgirl3 said:
I have a customer who wants to know how to cook a whole chicken in this with potatoes & Rosemary seasoning. How long would you bake it & at what temp?

I am trying to look for my list I just got at my cluster meeting this month. I really think it's 350 degrees for 1 hour covered.

Ok I found it, it is 375 for an hour and a half and just have her uncover the chicken at the end for 10-15 minutes to brown the chicken.

Debbie :D

Last edited:
I was thinking 350 too. I just wasn't sure for how long. Of course, I'll tell her to check the temp--is it 180 for chicken to be done?

In last season's Season's Best, there is a recipe for Juiciest Roast Chicken - you can pull it up on CC. That is an excellent recipe! (It calls for a higher temp - I think 400 or 450)

ChefBeckyD said:
In last season's Season's Best, there is a recipe for Juiciest Roast Chicken - you can pull it up on CC. That is an excellent recipe! (It calls for a higher temp - I think 400 or 450)

I LOVE that recipe! I think I'll give her that one too. She really wanted one that used potatoes & the Rosemary seasoning. She said she got the recipe from a consultant, but not from me b/c I don't know it!

Higher tempI would go with the higher temp. It is not specified if my recipe calls for chicken breasts or a whole chicken. And it really matters if there is a liquid added to the recipe which would not need such a high temp to cook (pineapple juice, soup, etc).
I would go with the 425 for at least an hour and a half. I have a recipe for Lemon Garlic chicken that calls for that.

Debbie :D

Thanks! I told her she could bake it anywhere from 350-425, but to make sure she checked it with a thermometer. I mostly explained to her how I would prep it.

Related to Delicious Chicken Recipes: Easy Ideas For Your Next Meal

What are some easy chicken recipes for a quick and delicious meal?

Some of our most popular and easy chicken recipes include sheet pan chicken fajitas, lemon garlic chicken, and honey mustard chicken. These recipes can be made in under 30 minutes and are perfect for a busy weeknight meal.

Can I make these chicken recipes in a slow cooker or Instant Pot?

Absolutely! Many of our delicious chicken recipes can be adapted for a slow cooker or Instant Pot. Simply adjust the cooking times and follow the instructions for your specific appliance.

Are there any healthy chicken recipes available?

Yes, we have a variety of healthy chicken recipes that are both delicious and nutritious. Some options include grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, broccoli and chicken stir-fry, and baked parmesan crusted chicken.

Do you have any chicken recipes that are suitable for a family dinner?

Yes, we have plenty of family-friendly chicken recipes that are sure to please everyone at the dinner table. Some popular options include creamy chicken alfredo, chicken and vegetable pot pie, and chicken parmesan casserole.

What are some creative ways to use leftover chicken?

Leftover chicken can be used in a variety of ways, from salads and sandwiches to soups and casseroles. Some unique ideas include chicken and vegetable quesadillas, BBQ chicken pizza, and chicken and rice burrito bowls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • dana_jni
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dana_jni
  • DebPC