• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking Dish/ Lrg Bar Pan/ Deep Covered Baker

In summary, the conversation discussed marinade chicken recipes that can be frozen ahead of time and then cooked in the oven for 30 minutes. The individual was looking for alternative pans to use for cooking the chicken, and it was suggested to use either the Deep Covered Baker or the Deep Dish Baker. It was also mentioned that using a stone may work, but the cooking time may vary. The recipe for Lemon and Garlic Dump Chicken was also shared, along with the recommendation to check the internal temperature of the chicken before removing it from the oven.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I have a few marinade chicken recipes that I freeze ahead of time and then just dump into a pyrex baking dish and cook for 30mins. What pan could I transfer these to (large bar pan/deep covered baker/ deep dish baker)? I do want to continue to cook them in the oven not in the microwave. Any idea on the cooking time if I used a stone instead (would it still cook in 30 mins)?

Example recipe and cooking instructions

Lemon and Garlic DUMP Chicken
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
4 Tbl Olive Oil
2 Tbl Chopped Parsley
3 Tbl Lemon Juice
1/8 tsp Pepper
1½ lb Chicken Pieces

For freezing: Place all ingredients into a 1 Gallon freezer bag. Lay flat
in freezer.*

*To thaw and cook: Take the bag out of the freezer the night before, make sure the baggie is completely closed. Place the Bag on a shelf furthest from the freezer. (I put mine in a bowl/dish in case it leaks.). Preheat the oven to 350 F. Empty the contents of the bag into a large baking dish and bake until the juices run clear (45-60 minutes for chicken pieces, or 20-30 minutes for chicken breasts).

I would think that any of them would work... the DCB, the LBP or the Deep Dish Baker, or the square baker... any of the stones with a side would work... And I would think that the cooking times would be about the same. That recipe sounds good, I might have to try it. What other dump chicken recipes to you make?

these are the files that I got from someone on here :) There may be more if you go to file and type in 'dump' or 'ten at a time'

Attachments

• Dump Chicken Recipes.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 385
  • Teriyaki Meatloaf for ten at a time.doc
    32 KB · Views: 297
  • Ten at a time suggested products.doc
    27 KB · Views: 502
  • Ten at a time tips.doc
    35 KB · Views: 536
  • White fish baked scampi for ten at a time.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 327
Wow, thanks! I'll check them out!

Hi there! It sounds like you have some delicious marinade chicken recipes on hand. When it comes to transferring them to a different pan, I would recommend using the Deep Covered Baker or the Deep Dish Baker. These are both great options for baking chicken in the oven and will give you the same results as using a pyrex dish. As for using a stone, it is definitely possible to cook the chicken in 30 minutes, but the cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken pieces. I would recommend checking the internal temperature of the chicken to ensure it reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit before removing it from the oven. Thank you for sharing your recipe and happy cooking!

1. What are the dimensions of the Baking Dish/ Lrg Bar Pan/ Deep Covered Baker?

The Baking Dish/ Lrg Bar Pan/ Deep Covered Baker measures approximately 15" x 10" x 2.5" and can hold up to 13 cups.

2. Is the Baking Dish/ Lrg Bar Pan/ Deep Covered Baker oven-safe?

Yes, the Baking Dish/ Lrg Bar Pan/ Deep Covered Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F.

3. Can the Baking Dish/ Lrg Bar Pan/ Deep Covered Baker be used on the stovetop?

No, the Baking Dish/ Lrg Bar Pan/ Deep Covered Baker is not suitable for stovetop use.

4. How do I clean the Baking Dish/ Lrg Bar Pan/ Deep Covered Baker?

The Baking Dish/ Lrg Bar Pan/ Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher-safe, but can also be hand-washed with warm, soapy water.

5. Can the Baking Dish/ Lrg Bar Pan/ Deep Covered Baker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Baking Dish/ Lrg Bar Pan/ Deep Covered Baker is safe for use in the microwave, but do not use the lid in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alanna1
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mrpampchefdoug
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
  • DebPC