• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker Included for Feb Hosts! Woohoo

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is now included in the Host Special for Feb - 60% off. The flyer does not mention 20% off for guests. This is awesome to help get those bookings!
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Just got the email! The Deep Covered Baker is now included in the Host Special for Feb - 60% off. The flyer does not mention 20% off for guests. This is awesome to help get those bookings!

Last edited:
I know!!!! I was so glad to see this!!

Awesome! That is going to help a lot!

Awesome deal!!!:)

What about the guest special???

I'll bet they'll include it now in the guest special, too. Woo Hoo!

VERY coooool!

OMG!!! I know this will help with bookings!!! This is really fantastic....

I'm so excited about this! I have a host from Sept who wanted it but didn't get it b/c it wasn't on special. I'll be calling her now!

The new flyer doesn't include the back page with the prices. I'm mailing a Feb host packet tomorrow--guess I'll hand write it in.

I don't know if they will include guests. The email said a Feb HOST add-on special. Might be a good way to push someone who wants it for a show!

I love it ! this will sure help with Bookings!

I think this will go over really big! :eek: It'll be a nice promo for February shows, especially since it was on backorder for so long!

I'm excited!

when was this announced. I haven't heard about it.

tia

Just got the email. Thanks

OMG, I was so excited to see this! I was hoping they would do this....have had my fingers crossed;)

Can customers get it for 20% off too? I don't see that posted.
Charlene

I am using this news as an excuse to call and nudge my early Feb hosts who haven't gotten guest lists to me yet.

not as of right now...

cbord said:
Can customers get it for 20% off too? I don't see that posted.
Charlene

I understood it just to be Host at 60% off. There was no mention of guest. I need to get on the phone.

I do think its great!!!!:D --but now the hosts who would buy it for 20-30% off and we get double points for the still hi price will take it at 60% off--we make nothing and no double points---sorry to be a downer......:D

Chef susan said:
I do think its great!!!!:D --but now the hosts who would buy it for 20-30% off and we get double points for the still hi price will take it at 60% off--we make nothing and no double points---sorry to be a downer......:D

We may not get points/commission on the baker itself, but if you get even one additional show that you wouldn't have had, then it's still better!

I haven't sold a single one - no one wants to pay the price, so, I am hoping this will get me some Feb shows! I emailed the flyer to everyone in my address book.

Related to Deep Covered Baker Included for Feb Hosts! Woohoo

What is the "Deep Covered Baker Included for Feb Hosts!" promotion?

The "Deep Covered Baker Included for Feb Hosts!" promotion is a special offer for February hosts with Pampered Chef. It allows hosts to receive a free Deep Covered Baker with qualifying party sales.

How do I qualify for the "Deep Covered Baker Included for Feb Hosts!" promotion?

To qualify for the "Deep Covered Baker Included for Feb Hosts!" promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $650 in sales and have at least two guest orders. The party must be held in February.

What is a Deep Covered Baker?

A Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used for a variety of cooking and baking tasks. It is designed to be used in the microwave, oven, and even on the grill.

Can I choose the color of my Deep Covered Baker?

The color of the Deep Covered Baker included in the promotion may vary and cannot be chosen. However, all Deep Covered Bakers are of the same high quality and functionality regardless of color.

When will I receive my free Deep Covered Baker?

Your free Deep Covered Baker will be shipped to you with your party order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery from the date of your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • imcooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janej76