• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker Guest Special ?

In summary, the current guest special for the Deep Covered Baker is the "Get It All" set which includes the Deep Covered Baker, Quick-Stir Pitcher, and Medium Baker for $99. This special discount can be applied to any Deep Covered Baker, including the classic and stoneware versions. The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with warm, soapy water. It also comes with a recipe book featuring a variety of dishes. Cooking time in the Deep Covered Baker varies, but it is known for its ability to cook food faster than traditional methods due to its unique design and use of steam.
toneybug
I have found the host special for the deep covered baker but do not see the dcb at the 20% off for the guest special am I missing it? I've done my updates and still nothing.

toneybug said:
I have found the host special for the deep covered baker but do not see the dcb at the 20% off for the guest special am I missing it? I've done my updates and still nothing.

It is not a guest special, only a host special....

Only for the Host!;)

Yeah, I found that too, but I told everyone, "EVERY PIECE of Stoneware!" I had ONE order it and I made up the difference for her, especially since she's a GREAT customer (comes to every show she's invited to and places $100 orders all the time!)

I would cover the cost too... I am sure it is worth it in the long run!!

I offered a ten percent discount on the dcb

I've offered it to my guests this month, too.

1. What is the current guest special for the Deep Covered Baker?

The current guest special for the Deep Covered Baker is the "Get It All" set, which includes the Deep Covered Baker, Quick-Stir Pitcher, and Medium Baker for $99.

2. Can I use the guest special discount on any Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, the guest special discount can be applied to any Deep Covered Baker, including the classic and stoneware versions.

3. Is the Deep Covered Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with warm, soapy water.

4. Are there any recipes included with the Deep Covered Baker guest special?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker guest special comes with a recipe book featuring a variety of dishes that can be made in the baker.

5. How long does it take to cook food in the Deep Covered Baker?

Cooking time in the Deep Covered Baker varies depending on the recipe and type of food being cooked. However, the baker is known for its ability to cook food faster than traditional methods due to its unique design and use of steam.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cochef
  • imcooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janej76
  • Cindycooks